Table of Contents
Kerala PSC Beverage Corporation has released the official notification for the recruitment to the post of Kerala PSC BevCo LDC 2022 on its official website https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/. The recruitment is based on the recruitment exam. The date of the recruitment exam will be notified soon. Those candidates who are interested in the post can apply online before the due date.
Only those candidates who are eligible for the Kerala PSC Beverage BevCo LDC post will be considered for the recruitment.
Kerala Beverage LDC Recruitment Job Overview
|Organization Name||Kerala State Beverages (Manufacturing & Marketing) Corporation Limited (BEVCO)|
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Advt NoCATEGORY NO||558/2021|
|Application Start||30th November 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||5th January 2022|
Kerala State Beverages (Manufacturing & Marketing) Corporation Limited (BEVCO) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2022. Aspirants can check their job vacancy details below.
|Lower Division Clerk||Anticipated vacancies||Rs.9190-15780/-|
Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Kerala Beverage LDC Recruitment 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected.
|Lower Division Clerk||SSLC or equivalent qualification|
Kerala Beverage LDC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
To apply for the Kerala State Beverages (Manufacturing & Marketing) Corporation Limited (BEVCO) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Lower Division Clerk||18-36. Only candidates born between 02.01.1985 and 01.01.2003 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Other Backward Communities, SC/ST candidates and widows are eligible for usual age relaxation.|
- Written Examination
- Document verification
- Personal interview
Kerala PSC LDC Exam Pattern
The Kerala PSC Exam Pattern helps the candidate to get an accurate idea regarding the allocation of time for each section of the exam paper and marks allotted to them.
Following is the Kerala PSC LDC Exam Pattern as per last recruitment pattern:
- Total number of questions – 100
- Total marks – 100
- Each question carries 1 mark
- Duration of examination – 1 Hour 15 minutes
- No negative marking
The Kerala PSC LDC Exam Pattern provides a clear idea regarding the questionnaire for a better understanding of the candidates. Candidates are required to pass through an objective type written test to get shortlisted for the Lower Division Clerk post. As per the previous year’s official recruitment notice the Kerala PSC Exam Pattern follows the below mentioned details:
|Topic||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Simple Arithmetic and Mental Ability||20||20||1 hour 15 minutes|
|General Knowledge (Regional Language)||10||10|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50||50|
How to Apply?
- The candidates must read the Kerala Beverage LDC Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the Kerala Beverage LDC Recruitment 2022 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Kerala State Beverages (Manufacturing & Marketing) Corporation Limited (BEVCO) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the Kerala Beverage LDC Recruitment 2022 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check Kerala Beverage LDC Recruitment 2022 official notification.
- Then go to the Kerala State Beverages (Manufacturing & Marketing) Corporation Limited (BEVCO) website Notification panel and check the link of particular Kerala Beverage LDC Recruitment 2022 Notification.
- If you are eligible, then click on the apply Online link.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
- SSLC certificate
- Height in cm
- Aadhar number
- Mobile number
Why is it important to choose Entri?
- Excellent online platform for all the Competitive Exams.
- Provides updated materials created by the Entri Experts.
- Entri provides a best platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers.
- You can download the app for free and join the required classes.
- Entri wishes you all the best for your examinations and future endeavors.
- Entri is always ready with answers to the questions you ask.
- Why waiting? Start your studies today. All the best.
“YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE GREAT TO START, BUT YOU HAVE TO START TO BE GREAT.”