Kerala PSC has released notification for the post of Clerk Grade – I. Qualified regular employees belonging to the Scheduled Caste community of the Member Societies affiliated to Kerala State Co-Operative Bank Limited can apply for the post. Apply online for Clerk Grade 1 Recruitment 2021 from the link provided below.
Kerala PSC Clerk Grade 1 Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Name of post||Clerk Grade – I|
|Department||Kerala State Co-operative Bank Limited|
|Date of Notification||15 March 2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||21 April 2021|
|Number of vacancies||Scheduled Caste – I (One)|
|Scale of pay||Rs. 8,100-23,125/- (PR)|
|Method of Recruitment||Direct Recruitment from eligible employees belonging to Scheduled Caste Community of the Member Societies affiliated to Kerala State Cooperative Bank Limited.|
|Exam Date||Will announce later|
Check the latest PSC Notifications:
- Nurse Gr-II (Ayurveda)
- Police Women Sub Inspector
- High School Teacher Maths
- Pharmacist Grade 2
- Medical Officer
Eligibility Criteria for Clerk Grade 1
The candidate should have a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 50 years. Only candidates born between 02.01.1971 and 01.01.2003 (Both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post.
Upper age relaxation can be availed by the eligible candidates.
Must have completed 3 years regular service in any cadre in the Member Societies affiliated to the Kerala State Co-Operative Bank Limited. Candidates selected under this Category should be in service of the Member Society not only on the date of application but also on the date of appointment.
- A degree in Commerce with Co-Operation as Special Subject from a recognized University, or
- BA/B. Sc./B. Com Degree (3 years) from a recognized University and Higher Diploma in Co-Operation or equivalent qualification (HDC of State Co-Operative Union of Kerala or HDC/HDCM of the National Council for Cooperative Training.), or
- Successful Completion of the Subordinate (Junior) Personnel Cooperative Training Course (JDC), or
- Diploma in Rural Service with Co-operation as an optional subject, or
- B. Sc. (Co-Operation and Banking) Degree of Kerala Agricultural University.
Selection will be based on the Written/ Online Objective examination. The selected candidates will be shortlisted and called for Interview/ Document Verification and the Final rank list will then be prepared from the qualified candidates.
The selection in pursuance of this notification will be made on a statewide basis.
Kerala PSC Clerk Grade 1: Application Procedure
The eligible employees of Member Societies affiliated to Kerala State Co-Operative Bank Limited who apply for the above post should obtain the Service Certificate from the Assistant Registrar (General) showing the details of service of the applicant, which render them, eligible to apply for the post and shall be produced when required by the Commission. Applications that upload a Service Certificate at the time of submission will only be considered.
- Candidates can Only Apply Online by registering with the OTR profile Thulasi.
- Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password.
- Then, click on the Apply Now button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post.
- No application fee is required.
- Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference.
Candidates can take the printout of the application by clicking on the link My application in their profile. The last date for receipt of applications: 21st April 2021 Wednesday up to 12.00 midnight.
Entri will provide you the complete subject-wise classes covering all the topics related to the upcoming Kerala PSC Examinations 2021. Download and subscribe to Entri App and start practicing the latest mock tests to ace your preparations.