Table of Contents
The Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released the Fire Woman Rank List 2022. Candidates who took the exam can now verify their rank on this page. Kerala Public Service Commission held a recruitment campaign to find qualified applicants for the position of Fire Woman on March 2022. The panel recently revealed a ranked list of candidates who were selected suitable by the commission sorted in order of merit. Read about the Kerala PSC Fire Woman Rank List 2022 on this page. You’ll also download the rank list PDF here.
Kerala PSC Fire Woman Rank List 2022 Overview
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Fire Woman|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
KPSC Fire Woman Result 2022
According to the latest notification in the official web portal of Kerala Public Service Commission, the rank list for the post of Fire Woman (245/2020) on Rs.20000 to Rs.45800 in the Kerala Fire Deapartment. All the candidates who appeared for the recruitment drive may now check the list for their names. Further, the Ranked List is brought into force with effect from 22.10.2022.
Kerala PSC Fire Woman Result – How to Downlaod
The rank list is also available on the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website, which candidates can access. Simply follow the simple guidelines below:
- To begin, go to keralapsc.gov, the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website.
- Next, on the Homepage, click the Results Tab.
- Select Ranked Lists from the drop-down menu.
- Select the ranked list of Fire Woman Rank List 2022 from the new page that displays.
- Finally, save the ranking list on your computer for future use.
Kerala PSC Fire Woman Rank List 2022 – Download PDF
If you having trouble downloading Kerala PSC Fire Woman Rank List 2022 through the given step, use the direct URL provided below. Download the Kerala PSC Fire Woman Rank List 2022 here;
- FIREWOMAN (TRAINEE) -FIRE AND RESCUE SERVICES -THIRUVANANTHAPURAM DISTRICT Cat No. 245/2020
- FIRE WOMAN (TRAINEE) – FIRE AND RESCUE SERVICES – ALAPPUZHA Cat No. 245/2020
- FIRE WOMAN (TRAINEE) IN FIRE AND RESCUE SERVICE -PALAKKAD DISTRICT Cat No. 245/2020
- FIRE WOMAN (TRAINEE) in FIRE AND RESCUE SERVICES DEPARTMENT( For Swimming Test ) KANNUR DISTRICT, Cat No. 245/2020
- FIRE WOMAN (TRAINEE) IN FIRE AND RESCUE SERVICES IN KOLLAM DISTRICT (CAT.NO. 245/2020)
- FIRE WOMAN(TRAINEE) – FIRE AND RESCUE SERVICES -KOTTAYAM DISTRICT Cat No. 245/2020
- FIRE WOMAN(TRAINEE) – FIRE AND RESCUE SERVICES -THIRUVANANTHAPURAM DISTRICT Cat No. 245/2020
- FIRE WOMEN (TRAINEE) In FIRE & RESCUE SERVICES DEPARTMENT In WAYANAD DISTRICT Cat No. 255/2020
KPSC Fire Woman Result 2022 – Points to Remember
- Inclusion of Register Numbers in this list is purely provisional subject to scrutiny and admission of
application on absolute basis. Inclusion of Register numbers in the Short List does not confer any right on the candidate for inclusion in the Ranked List.
- The list has been prepared by including the number of candidates who have secured top marks in the OMR Test.
- The candidates who have secured 62.67 ( sixty two (point) six seven ) marks and above are included in the Main List of the Short List and the requisite marks have been lowered to the extent necessary with respect to the Supplementary Lists .
- A Physical Measurement and Physical Efficiency Test will be conducted for candidates included in the Short List. Date, Time and Venue of Physical Efficiency Test will be intimated to the candidates in due course. Candidates should download their Admission tickets for the above test and should appear in person with their original documents.
- According to the existing procedure, revaluation of answer scripts is not allowed but answer scripts can be rechecked after the publication of Ranked List. Detailed instructions will be published in the Ranked List to be published for the post.
- Candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes included in the Short List are required to produce Non Creamy Layer Certificate as per G.O.(P) No. 81/2009/SCSTDD dated 26.09.2009, SC/ST candidates are required to produce Community Certificate in Form III or digitally signed by the Revenue Authority not below the rank of Tahsildar and Candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Section (EWS) are required to produce certificate issued by the competent Revenue authority at the time of OTR Verification.
- Copy of answer scripts of the OMR Test held on 13-03-2022 will be issued to those candidates who, apply for the same remitting the prescribed fee after approval of the Ranked List. Answer Scripts of no candidates are invalidated as per Notification No : ER VII(2)1823/2022/EW dated 02.06.2022.
|Kerala PSC LDC Exam Information Links|
|Kerala PSC LDC Notification||Kerala PSC LDC Mock Test|
|Kerala PSC LDC Syllabus||Kerala PSC LDC Video Course|
|Kerala PSC LDC Exam Date||Kerala PSC LDC Study Materials|
|Kerala PSC LDC Application Form||Kerala PSC LDC Interview Questions|
|Kerala PSC LDC Vacancy||Kerala PSC LDC Job Profile|
|Kerala PSC LDC Study Plan||Kerala PSC LDC Salary|
|Kerala PSC LDC Previous Question Papers||Kerala PSC LDC Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|Kerala PSC LDC Best Books||Kerala PSC LDC Result|
|Kerala PSC LDC Eligibility Criteria||Kerala PSC LDC Cutoff|
|Kerala PSC LDC Selection Process||Kerala PSC LDC Exam Analysis|
|Kerala PSC LDC Answer Key|