Kerala PSC General Physiotherapist (Cat No: 236/2018) Shortlist is out. PSC has published the list of candidates shortlisted for the document verification for the post of General Physiotherapist in the Health Services Department. PSC has published the shortlist based on the candidate’s performance in the written test conducted in September 2020. During the notification period, PSC publishes 06 vacancies across the state, and till now there is no update on the latest available vacancy.
Kerala PSC General Physiotherapist Shortlist
PSC has published the shortlist for the 2018 recruitment notification of the General Physiotherapist in the Health Services Department.PSC has now called these candidates for the next stage, i.e, the document verification. Based on their DV process and the scores of the written test PSC will prepare the rank list. Candidates included in the Short List should be present in person and produce the original documents for Verification. Date, Time and Venue of Verification and interview of candidates included in this Short List will be intimated in due course.
- Category Number: 236/ 2018 (Direct Recruitment)
- The scale of Pay: Rs.32300-68700/
- Date of Examination: September 09, 2020
- Education Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy OR Pass in Pre-University Examination or Pre-Degree Examination or its equivalent and Diploma in Physiotherapy from an institution recognized by State Government
- Official Cut-off Score: 67.33 marks
- The number of candidates in the main list: 29
- Number of Candidates in the supplementary list: 52
Click here to download the shortlist against the Category No. 236/2018 for the Kerala PSC Physiotherapist in the Health Services Department.
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.