Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission has released the Kerala PSC Junior Accountant Admit Card 2022 on its official website. All qualified candidates can access the Junior Accountant admit cards in the PSC thulasi portal until September 25, 2022. Candidates who have applied and given confirmation for Kerala PSC Junior Accountant Exam 2022 can now check and download their admit cards by visiting the Kerala PSC Website or via PSC Thulasi Profile. The written exam will be conducted on Sunday, September 25, 2022.
Kerala PSC Junior Accountant Exam will be held on September 2022. The Link for Junior Accountant Admit Card 2022 is activated in your profile. Eligible candidates can check and download their hall ticket or Kerala PSC Junior Accountant Admit Card by visiting the profile through PSC Thulasi.
Kerala PSC Junior Accountant Admit Card – Check Important Dates
|Last Date to Apply Online||19th January 2022|
|Exam Date||Sunday, 25th September 2022|
|Admit Cards Status||Released|
|Declaration of Results||Yet to be announced|
|Call Letter for interview||Yet to be announced|
|Interview||Yet to be announced|
Kerala PSC Junior Accountant Hall Ticket 2022
The Commission has published the Kerala PSC Junior Accountant hall ticket for various categories on their Kerala PSC official website. All eligible candidates can download the Jr accountant hall ticket using the registration id and the password that was generated during the application process. Candidates can download the Kerala PSC Junior Accountant Admit Card 2022 till September 25, 2022.
- Kerala PSC Junior Accountant Exam Date: September 25, 2022 (Sunday).
Download the Kerala PSC Junior Accountant Admit card 2022 – Direct Link
Kerala PSC Junior Accountant Admit Card Download – How to Download
The admit card for the Kerala PSC Junior Accountant Examination is released in the PSC Thulasi portal for all eligible applicants. Qualified candidates can now download the Junior Accountant hall ticket from their “PSC thulasi” portal till September 25, 2022.
- Visit PSC Thulasi Website
- Enter your login credentials, click on the OMR or descriptive test link that will be displayed on your page
- When you click the aforementioned link, a new page will open where you must enter information such your category code, birthdate, and bar code number in order to receive your Kerala PSC Junior Accountant hall ticket.
- After entering all the required info, your screen will display the Junior Accountant Admit Card.
- Save and take a print of your Jr Accountant Admit card to attend the exam
It might happen frequently that a candidate’s login information, including their user id and password, which are necessary to download their admit card, is forgotten. Candidates have the option to retrieve their forgotten user ID and password in such unfortunate instances. To retrieve their login credentials, candidates can do so by following the instructions below that are provided by the Kerala Public Service Commission.
- Candidates can message “KL USR” to the following numbers: 166/ 92233166166/ 51969.
- Candidates should take special note that the above-mentioned SMS should only be issued from the registered mobile number they used to complete their one-time registration process. Following that, you can restore your lost or forgotten data by using a link that will be provided to your registered mobile number.
Things to consider while downloading Kerala PSC Junior Accountant Hall Ticket
- Need to have the user id, password, registration number, etc. that were given to you during the one-time registration process.
- Uninterrupted internet connectivity
- High Quality Printer and enough A4 Sheet
- Multiple copies of Junior Accountant Hall Ticket for safety
Details mentioned of the Kerala PSC Junior Accountant Hall Ticket
Hall Ticket for Kerala PSC Junior Accountant Exam 2022 can download through your PSC Thulasi profile. Check below the important details included in the Kerala PSC Junior Accountant Admit Card
- Candidate’s name
- Passport size photograph of the candidate
- Name of the examination
- Exam time
- Centre of Examination
- Signature of the candidate
- Name of the Guardian/ Father
- Roll number of the candidate
Kerala PSC Junior Accountant 2022 – Exam Highlights
|Name of Firm||1. Kerala Khadi and Village Industries Board
2. Kerala Urban & Rural Development
3. State Farming Corporation of Kerala Ltd.
4. Kerala Shipping & Inland Navigation
5. Kerala State Handloom Development
6. Kerala State Film Development Corporation Ltd.
7. Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited
8. Kerala Agro Machinery Corporation Ltd.
|Name of post||Accountant/ Junior Accountant / Accounts Assistant/ Accounts Clerk/ Assistant Manager/ Assistant Gr II etc.|
|Scale of pay||Scale of pay will be as prescribed for the post by the concerned Companies/ Corporations/ Boards|
|No. of vacancies||Anticipated|
|Method of appointment||Direct recruitment|
Kerala PSC Junior Accountant Exam 2022 – Jr. Accountant Exam Pattern
|2||Financial Management||10 Marks|
|3||Cost Accounting||10 Marks|
|5||Managerial Economics||10 Marks|
|6||Company Law||10 Mark|
|7||Capital Market||10 Marks|
|8||Fundamentals of Income-Tax||10 Marks|
|9||Marketing Management||10 Marks|
Start your preparations for your dream government job with Entri App. We provide a wide range of courses for different government exams. Enroll in Entri lessons right away to succeed in your preparation for bank and government job exams. Take practice tests, evaluate your performance, and raise your success rate. We wish your preparations every success.