The Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) has conducted a personal interview to recruit suitable candidates for the post of Junior Technical Officer (Civil). Further, this recruitment was done for finding eligible candidates for Kerala Financial Corporation. Recently, the commission has released the ranked list of the candidates found suitable by the Commission and arranged in the order of merit on the basis of the interview round. In this article, read about Kerala PSC Junior Technical Officer Rank List 2021. Also get to download a free PDF of the result! Good Luck to all the aspirants!
Kerala PSC Junior Technical Officer Rank List 2021
According to the latest notification in the official web portal of Kerala Public Service Commission, the rank list for the post of Junior Technical Officer (Civil) on Rs.6000 to Rs.11430 in Kerala Financial Corporation is now out. All the candidates who appeared for the interview round may now check the list for their names. Further, the Ranked List is brought into force with effect from 13.04.2021.
|Name of the Authority||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Junior Technical Officer (Civil)|
|Name of the Department||Kerala Financial Corporation|
|Ranked List Number||133/2021/SSVI|
Kerala PSC Junior Technical Officer Rank List 2021 Download
All the aspirants may download the ranked list directly from the link given below:
Or candidates may log in to the official web portal of Kerala Public Service Commission in order to download the rank list. All you have to do is follow the simple steps given below:
- Firstly, log in to the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission, keralapsc.gov.in
- Next, click on the Results Tab in the Homepage.
- Now, select the option Ranked Lists.
- Next, from the new page that appears select the ranked list of Kerala PSC Junior Technical Officer (Civil).
- Lastly, download the ranked list for future reference.
Important Notes Regarding the Ranked List
Here are some important notes on the ranked list published by the Kerala PSC for the post of Junior Technical Officer:
- Any candidate can relinquish his/her right for appointment in writing duly attested by a Gazetted Officer of State/Central Government with signature, name, designation and office seal along with a notarized affidavit and a self-attested copy of an ID Proof bearing photograph as enlisted in the General conditions.
- All the Candidates who wish to obtain a photocopy of their OMR answer sheet (Part A & Part B) shall remit the fees of Rs.335/- in any of the Treasuries in the State (head of account: 0051 PSC-800-State PSC -99-other receipts). The duly filled in application in the prescribed form (available from the Commission’s website www.keralapsc.gov.in) along with the original chalan should be submitted to the Deputy Secretary (Examinations), Kerala Public Service Commission, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram-4 within 45 days from the date on which this Ranked List is uploaded in the Commission’s website.
- Moreover, any candidate who wishes to get his/her answer papers re checked shall apply for the same within 45 days of publication of the rank list. Further, only a single rechecking will be allotted to each candidate.
- However, the request for relinquishment received within 15 days from the date of publication of Ranked List in the Official website of the Commission will be honored against the requisitions of vacancies that are pending with the Commission up to the finalization of Ranked List.
- Furthermore, after the publication of the Ranked List, the request for relinquishment will be considered only if such request is received on or before the date of receipt of requisition based on which he/she is to be advised.
Why Learn from Entri:
Start preparing for all Kerala PSC Examinations with us. Stay tuned to Entri for all important updates and results! We will provide you with the latest notification on all major competitive exams. Furthermore, you can avail full length mock tests and previous year question papers of various exams on subscribing to Entri. We wish you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Make your learning experience a happy and memorable one with us!
- Top notch & experienced tutors to learn from.
- Mock tests in various regional languages available.
- Fully loaded Current Affairs Section
And lots more! Subscribe Today!