In the latest Kerala PSC recruitment notification list, PSC has invited applications towards the Legal Assistant Grade-II in Government Secretariat. Like this every year PSC invites applications towards Legal Assistant posts since every department or company requires one. In 2020, itself PSC invited applications for the same post twice for the Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation Limited and the Secretariat. If you are a law graduate and wishes to have a government career then this post will certainly suit you. To start your preparations, you need to understand the syllabus & the question format. Today we are bringing you the Kerala PSC Legal Assistant Previous Question Papers to kickstart your PSC preparations.
Kerala PSC Legal Assistant Previous Question Papers
Before downloading the question papers, let’s check the essential qualifications for the Legal Assistant positions.
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have Degree in Law of any recognized University and should be Enrollment as an Advocate in any BAR.
- Age Limit: Candidates age shall be between 18 years and 37 years. Only candidates born between 1983 January 02, and 2002 January 01 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual
relaxation to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Communities.
Click here to download Kerala PSC Legal Assistant Question Papers free Pdf:
- Kerala Financial Corporation 2014: Click Here
- Government Secretariat 2015: Click Here
- Kerala Financial Corporation 2014 (
Kottayam, Kozhikode Districts): Click Here
Entri wishes you all the best for all your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.