Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) has released the rank list for the post of Radiographer Grade II. This is a special recruitment for candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribe (ST) in Kerala. A notification regarding this (CATEGORY NO: 302 /2020) was released earlier. The recruitment is for the Medical Education department of Kerala state.
Kerala PSC Radiographer Grade II Selection
The Commission has released the rank list (Ranked List No. 161/2022/SSIV40) of candidates who have been selected for the post of Radiographer Grade II from among the Scheduled Tribe candidates who have applied for the post. These candidates have been interviewed and found suitable by the Commission. This Ranked List is brought into force with effect from 30th March 2022. The scale of pay for the selected candidates will be Rs.11620 to Rs. 20240/- (PR).
Kerala PSC Radiographer Grade II Rank List
The rank list released by the Public Service Commission is in the order of merit. The following table shows the rank list as released by the Commission.
|1||1||Saranya Rajan||65||–||65||Scheduled Tribe – Mavilan|
|2||2||Aswani B S||60||–||60||Scheduled Tribe – Karimpalan|
Kerala PSC Radiographer Grade II – How to Download the Rank List?
- Visit the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission – keralapsc.gov.in
- Click on the ‘Results’ tab.
- From the dropdown menu, select ‘Rank List’.
- Look for the notification regarding rank list of Radiographer Grade II and click on it.
- The rank list will be displayed on the scree.
- Take a print out of it for future reference.
Kerala PSC Radiographer Grade II Rank List PDF
The official rank list for the post of Radiographer Grade II (ST) can be obtained by clicking on the link below.
Important Points Regarding the Rank List
- The Rank List will be in force till the publication of a new Rank List after the expiry of a minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier.
- Candidates from the Rank List will be advised for appointment in accordance with the rules and orders regarding reservation and rotation as amended from time to time.
- Any candidate can relinquish his/ her right for appointment in writing duly attested by a Gazetted
Officer of State/ Central Government with signature, name, designation and office seal along with a notarized affidavit and a self attested copy of an ID Proof bearing photograph as enlisted in the General conditions.
- The request for relinquishment of appointment received within 15 days from the date of publication of Ranked List in the Official website of the Commission will be honored against the requisitions of vacancies that are pending with the Commission up to the finalization of Rank List.
- After the publication of the Ranked List, the request for relinquishment will be considered only if such request is received on or before the date of receipt of requisition based on which he/ she is to be advised.
Entri App provides a great online platform for all those aspiring to appear for various bank exams, government exams and other competitive exams. Our team of experts provide short and precise video classes which helps in learning the concepts. Users get access to flash cards and quizzes and can attempt unlimited mock exams with the same pattern as that of the real exams. We also provide PDFs of previous years’ question papers with solutions. Our coaching has helped several PSC aspirants crack the exam.