Table of Contents
Kerala PSC has invited applications from qualified candidates to fill the Seaman post in the Hydrographic Survey Wing (Port Department). Candidates below 36 years and passed class VIII are eligible for this post. Interested candidates should submit their applications on or before January 15, 2020, through “thulasi” profile page.
Kerala PSC Seaman Eligibility
- Candidates should have passed at least Class VIII.
- Must have proficiency in Boat pulling, knots and Splices and rigging, handling single-cylinder motorboat, anchor work, and swimming.
- Height- Not less than 165 cms.
- Weight- Not less than 50kgs.
- Chest- Not less than 80cms, normal and not less than 85cms on expansion.
How to submit the Kerala PSC Seaman Application
To start your application against Kerala PSC Seaman notification, candidates must have registered themselves in the Kerala PSC “thulasi”, One Time Registration Portal. Once you are done with the registration, log in to your account and go to the Notifications tab. Click on the Apply Now button against notification no 328/2018. Candidates must submit the applications for the Seaman post to Kannur district. As of December 16, 2019, 03 vacancies are reported. The numbers may change during the rank list period. The Seaman 2019 rank list will be valid for next one year, subject to the condition that list will continue to be in effect till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period (one year) or till the expiry of 03 years, whichever is earlier.
Kerala PSC Seaman Details
- Department: Hydrographic Survey Wing( Port Department)
- The scale of Pay: Rs. 17500/ – Rs. 39500/
- Number of Vacancies: 03 (Only in Kannur District)
- Online Application Portal Opening: December 16, 2019
- Last Date for Application: January 15, 2020
Click here to download PSC Seaman (Hydrographic Survey Wing), Official Notification
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.