Kerala PSC shortlist for Law Officer in Kerala State Co-operative Bank Limited is out. PSC has invited the applications in December 2017 and completed the examination process in August 2019. There is 11 candidate in the main list for the statewide recruitment and 01 in the society category. Kerala State Co-operative Bank Limited has reported only one vacant post during the notification period, and the latest vacancy numbers are yet to know. Selected candidates will get appointed in the Police services on the pay scale of Rs.23070- Rs.77510.
Kerala PSC Short List: Law Officer
Kerala PSC invited applications towards the Law Officer in Kerala State Co-operative Bank Limited in 2018. This newly published shortlist shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in effect till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier.
- Category Number: 577/ 2017 and 578/ 2017 (Society Category)
- The scale of Pay: Rs. 23070-Rs. 77510/
- Date of Examination: August 01, 2019
- Education Eligibility: Bachelors degree in Law of a recognised university. Three years of active practice in the Bar (Court of Law)
- Official Cut-off Score: 60 marks
- The number of candidates in the main list: 11
- The number of candidates in the main list for the society category: 01
- Number of Candidates in the supplementary list: 51
The registered number of candidates in the Main List are:
- The register number of the candidate selected in the Law Officer (Society Section): 100185
Click here to download free pdf of Kerala PSC, Short List of Law Officer in Kerala State Co-operative Bank:
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.