Table of Contents
Kerala PSC Welfare Organiser shortlist has been released on 12th November 2020. A separate district-wise rank list for Thiruvananthapuram, Kottayam, Palakkad is published. The notification for the Welfare Organiser (553/2017) under the Sainik Welfare department was released in 2017 for the Ex-servicemen only. The main list of the shortlist includes 10 (Palakkad), 9 (Kottayam), and 21(Thiruvananthapuram). The interview and document verification date will be updated shortly. Check the cut-off marks, registration numbers, and the supplementary list of the Welfare Organiser Shortlist 2020.
Kerala PSC Welfare Organiser Exam Details
|Name of post||Welfare Organiser|
|Date of Notification||14th December 2017|
|Method of Recruitment||Direct Recruitment (Ex-servicemen only)|
|Number of vacancies||District wise
Thiruvananthapuram – 2
Kottayam – 1
Palakkad – 1
|Scale of pay||Rs. 26,500 – 56700/|
|Exam Date||27th September 2019|
|Mode of Exam||Online mode|
|Shortlist Published on||12th November 2020|
|Cut off Marks||Thiruvananthapuram – 54
Kottayam – 64
Palakkad – 58.67
Welfare Organiser Shortlist 2020
The notification for the welfare organiser was released in 2017 and the online exam was conducted on 27th September 2019. The vacancies were distributed among three districts- Thiruvananthapuram, Kottayam, Palakkad. So, the shortlist is released separately for these districts. Candidates scoring above the cut-off are included in the shortlist. The shortlist includes both Mainlist and Category-wise Supplementary list.
- Thiruvananthapuram – 54
- Kottayam – 64
- Palakkad – 58.67
Download the Kerala PSC Welfare Organiser(Category No: 553/2017) Shortlist 2020 PDF:
Note for the Candidate
- Inclusion of Register Numbers in the shortlist is purely provisional subject to scrutiny and admission of application on an absolute basis.
- The list has been prepared by including the number of candidates who have secured top marks in the Online Test.
- Candidates included in the Short List should present and produce in person the original documents for One-Time Verification.
- The Date, Time, Venue of OTR Verification, and Interview will be published shortly.
- Candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes included in this list should produce a Non-Creamy Layer Certificate and the SC/ST candidates should produce a valid Caste certificate at the time of document verification.
- For online examination, rechecking and revaluation are not allowed but a printout of answer sheets will be issued to those candidates who apply for it by remitting the prescribed fee after the publication of the Ranked List.
Entri will provide you the complete subject-wise classes covering all the topics related to Kerala PSC 2020-21 exams. Attempt the weekly current affairs, GK updates, Daily rank-booster, and current affairs quiz sections.