Table of Contents
The Karnataka Public Service Commission invites applicants for the position of Assistant Electrical Inspector at 30 vacant positions. These posts will be filled through an application process open to anyone currently looking for employment in the government sector. Anyone interested in becoming a part of Karnataka’s administrative body can submit an online application by 23rd August 2022, or they will no longer be considered eligible.
KPSC Assistant Electrical Inspector Recruitment 2022
Karnataka Public Service Commission announced job vacancies in the year 2022. To work as an Assistant Electrical Inspector at Chief Electrical Observatory, applicants need to apply before 23 Aug and read the full description of KPSC Recruitment 2022 below this article before proceeding.
KPSC Assistant Electrical Inspector Educational Qualification 2022
Assistant Electrical Inspector (Group B): Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution. For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
KPSC Assistant Electrical Inspector Recruitment Age Limit 2022
Candidates must be between the ages of 18-35. Those who belong to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Other Backward Class (OBC), Persons with Disabilities (PWD) or are Physically Handicapped can apply for age relaxation of five years.
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||35 years|
|For OBC Candidate||38 years|
|For SC/ST/P-1 Candidate||40 years|
KPSC Assistant Electrical Inspector Recruitment Important Dates 2022
- The Starting Date for the Submission of the Application: is 25 July 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of the Application: 23 August 2022.
- Last Date for the Payment of Fees: 24 August 2022.
KPSC Assistant Electrical Inspector Recruitment Fees Details 2022
- For General Candidates Application Fee Rs.600/-.
- For Candidates belonging to Other backward categories Application Fee is Rs.300/-.
- For Ex-Serviceman Candidates Application Fee Rs.50/-.
- For SC, ST, Category – 1, and Disabled for the candidate’s Application Fee Nil.
|General Category||INR 600/-|
|Processing Fee for all category candidates||INR 35/-|
KPSC Assistant Electrical Inspector Pay Scale 2022
For Assistant Electrical Inspector (Group B) Pay Scale Rs. 43100 – Rs. 83900/-. You can check the full details in the official notification.
How To Apply KPSC Assistant Electrical Inspector Exam 2022?
You can apply online by following these four simple steps mentioned below
- Visit the official Karnataka Public Service Commission website https://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in/index.html
- Create or Update your profile on the portal
- Fill out the application form for submission.
- Pay the application fee online and then submit the application.
KPSC Assistant Electrical Inspector Selection Process 2022
Candidates will be selected based on the percentage of marks they’ve earned from the Competitive Exam. You can check the full details in the official notification. If you are interested to prepare for the exam, the Entri app will help you to acquire them very easily. Entri app is following a structural study plan so that the students can learn very easily. If you don’t have a background, it won’t be a problem. You can download the Entri app from the google play store and enroll in your favorite course.