Table of Contents
NABARD Grade A & B Salary and all the other details about the salary, job profile, job perks is mentioned below. Candidates applying for the NABARD Grade A & B Exam must be inquisitive about the Salary of NABARD Grade A (Assistant Manager), NABARD Grade B (Manager) and other such details like career growth & promotions. Read more about NABARD Grade A & B salary below. This blog is about Nabard Grade A vs RBI Assistant.
Nabard Grade A vs RBI Assistant: Salary of NABARD Grade A (Assistant Manager)
Basic pay of NABARD Grade A Officers
NABARD Assistant Managers (Grade A post) have a basic salary of Rs.28150/- p.m. in the scale of 28150-1550(4) -34350-1750(7) – 46600 –EB – 1750(4)- 53600-2000(1)-55600.
NABARD Grade A Job Profile
All the details about NABARD Grade A (Assistant Manager) job profile is given below in detail.
Job Profile of NABARD Grade A (Assistant Manager)
- The post of Assistant Manager is the lowest one in the hierarchy of managerial posts.
- The probation period is of 2 years, which can be further extended for a maximum of 1 year at the discretion of the bank.
- Since there is no specified work profile of an Assistant Manager he has to do a lot of multitasking.
- Any work assigned by Chief General Manager of RO is to be carried out by him.
- An Assistant Manager has to work on various policies and programmes mandated by Central/State Governments related to Agriculture and Rural Development.
NABARD Grade A Career Growth and Promotion
As far as promotions are concerned, one gets promoted only after going through departmental exams and interviews. But as these both are managerial posts further promotions definitely bring in considerable prestige and pay hike. The hierarchy of posts right from the post of Assistant Manager is as follows –
- Assistant Manager
- Assistant General Manager
- Deputy General Manager
- General Manager
- Chief General Manager
- Executive Director
Nabard Grade A vs RBI Assistant: RBI Assistant
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) conducts recruitment to the post of Assistants every year. The selection of this post is done through a national-level competitive exam conducted in two phases: Prelims and Mains. A large number of candidates apply for the exam. Candidates appointed to this post are offered a handsome salary package. Besides, the candidates are also entitled to perks, allowances, and benefits. In this article, we have discussed about RBI Assistant salary, job profile, career path, etc.
RBI Assistant Salary
The basic salary of RBI Assistant is Rs 14,650 (Rs 13,150 with two advance increments to graduates). The pay scale is Rs 13,150-750(3)- 15,400-900(4)-19,000-1,200(6)-26,200 1,300(2)-28,800-1,480(3)-33,240-1750(1)-34,990 (20 years).
The initial pay is Rs 13,150 and with advance increments, it is Rs 14,650. After three years, the basic salary of candidates becomes Rs 15,400 with an increment of Rs 750.
The basic salary becomes Rs 19,000 with an increment of Rs 900 after four years. The basic salary after six years reaches to Rs 26,200 with an increment of Rs 1,200. The maximum basic salary reaches to Rs 34,990 after 20 years.
|Initial Salary||Rs 14,650|
|Payscale||Rs 13,150-Rs 34,990|
|Gross emoluments||Rs 36,091|
RBI Assistant Salary Perks and Allowances
Apart from the monthly salary, candidates are also eligible for the following allowances.
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
- City Compensatory Allowance
- Transport Allowance
House rent allowance is not paid to the employee if they are given the bank’s accommodation. The license fee is recovered from the candidates at 0.3% of pay at the starting stage of the pay scale of class III.
The perks given to the Assistants are given below.
- Bank’s accommodation subject to availability
- Reimbursement of expenses for maintenance of vehicle for official purpose
- Newspaper, briefcase, book grant, allowance for furnishing of residence, etc. as per eligibility
- Dispensary facility besides reimbursement of medical expenses for OPD treatment or hospitalization as per eligibility
- Interest-free festival advance
- Leave fare concession
- Loans and Advances at concessional rates of interest for housing, car, education, consumer articles, personal computer, etc.
- Candidates will be governed by the Defined Contribution New Pension Scheme, in addition to the benefit of gratuity.
RBI Assistant Job Profile & Career Growth
Candidates willing to apply for the RBI Assistant exam must know not only the RBI Assistant salary but also the job profile and prospects of joining RBI. The job responsibilities one has to take up once joined as an Assistant are as follows:
- The foremost job is to file work. Maintaining files, collecting receipts, balance tally, maintenance of ledger, etc.
- Verification of bank documents
- Responsibility of currency, i.e. issue and circulation of new currency
- Replying to e-mails and maintaining a record of emails sent and received
- An Assistant has to ensure financial stability
The above-given responsibilities are few of the many roles that RBI Assistant has to fulfil once recruited in RBI.
From the perspective of career growth, RBI provides many opportunities for its employees to grow in the organisation. There are internal promotional exams conducted at regular intervals for the promotion of employees. With each promotion, the RBI Assistant salary increases and along with it increases the roles and responsibilities of an employee.
Why Practice from Entri?
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock test.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the Bank Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock test for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colors.
- Entri offers the best online classes with HD quality videos
- Online classes are taken by our expert teachers and rank holders which help to boost your knowledge.
- You can play your video classes in the background while using other apps.
- 100+ mock tests with most expected questions.
- You can clear your doubts instantly by interacting with our top faculty and toppers on Entri Groups
- Leader boards corresponding with the live mock tests for your personal awareness.
- Periodic quizzes like Daily Rank Boosters and Daily Current Affairs will be given with updated questions.
- Apart from learning, Entri takes the feedback from users proactively. Entri’s customer support team will reach out to you once the feedback is received and make the process faster.
- Entri is rich in the number of exam categories and it’s design is made too simple for the ease of navigation to users.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.
Check more Nabard and RBI Grade B Study Materials and Previous Years Questions Papers on the links below