Table of Contents
NABARD Grade B 2020 Prelims Exam was successfully conducted by the National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development recently. We congratulate those candidates who got selected for the mains examination, which will be held shortly. In this blog, we will discuss “NABARD Grade B Scorecard 2020 – Download Scorecard”.
NABARD Grade B Scorecard 2020 – Download Scorecard: Overview
|Name of the recruitment||Recruitment to the post of Officers in Grade ‘B’ (RDBS)|
|Conducted by||National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Post name||Manager in Grade B|
|Selection process||Preliminary exam, mains exam and Interview|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam duration||Prelims – 120 minutes|
|Mains – 1 ½ hrs each for Paper I, II and III|
|Application fees||Rs 900 for General Category and Rs 150 for SC/ ST/ PWBD|
|Exam helpdesk number||022-26539895/96/99|
NABARD Grade B Scorecard – Download Scorecard
Given below are steps to download the NABARD Grade B Scorecard 2020:
Step 1: Visit the official website – nabard.org
Step 2: On the home page select the Career Notices section.
Step 3: Click on the NABARD Grade B Prelims Result 2020 link.
Step 4: Enter all the required details such as Roll Number & DOB.
Step 5: Submit the details.
Step 6: NABARD Grade B Result will display on the screen.
Step 7: Click on the “Save” button and take a printout of NABARD Grade B Result for future use.
The candidates who got qualified in the NABARD Grade B Prelims will be called for the Phase 2 exam. You can go through the exam pattern and Syllabus and start preparing for the same from this blog. NABARD Grade B Exam Pattern and Syllabus are given in the next section.
NABARD Grade B Mains ( Phase 2) Exam Pattern 2020
The exam pattern for the prelims is given in the table below:
|Exam||Name of Test||Duration||Number of Questions|
|Paper 1||General English||90 Min||100
|Paper 2||Economic and Social Issues and Agriculture and Rural Development (focus on Rural India) for General Posts||90 min||100|
|Paper 3||Development Economics, Statistics, Finance, and Management||90 min||100|
NABARD Grade B Mains (Phase 2) Syllabus 2020
Syllabus for Paper 1
- General English: (Descriptive)
The paper will consist of descriptive type questions carrying a total of 100 marks.
Duration: 1.5 Hours. The analytical and drafting ability of the aspirants shall be assessed from the Descriptive English paper through report writing, paragraph writing, essay writing, comprehension & Letter writing.
Syllabus for Paper 2
The syllabus consists of Economic and Social Issues and Agri. and Rural Development. This paper is also for Duration of 1.5 Hours
- Economic & Social Issues:
- Nature of Indian Economy
- Structural and Institutional features
- Economic underdevelopment
- Opening up the Indian Economy
- Economic Reforms in India – Privatization
- Inflation – Trends in Inflation & their Impact on National Economy and Individual Income.
- Employment Generation in India
- Agriculture and Rural Development:
- Definition, meaning and its branches,
- Agronomy: definition, meaning, and scope of agronomy
- Classification of field crops
- Factors affecting crop production
- Agro Climatic Zones
- Cropping Systems: Definition and types of cropping systems
- Problems of dryland agriculture
- Seed production.
- Rural Development
- Concept of Rural Area
- Structure of the Indian Rural Economy
- Importance and role of the rural sector in India
- Economic, Social and Demographic Characteristics of the Indian rural economy
- Causes of rural backwardness.
Syllabus for Paper 3:
Syllabus Consists of Development Economics, Statistics, and Finance & Management.
- Development Economics
- Measures of development
- Economic Development Models
- the role of subsidies, the importance of savings and investment
- Importance of agriculture
- Terms of trade in agriculture
- Development issues in India
- Basic statistical concepts
- Summarizing of data
- Frequency distribution
- Measures of Central Tendency
- Relative dispersion
- Elementary Probability
- Relative Frequency Approach
- Axiomatic Approach
- Analysis of frequency distribution
- Sampling Methods
- Time Series Analysis.
- Financial system in India
- Regulation of Banks & Financial Institutions
- Banking and Financial Institutions in India
- financial system- features, characteristics, and issues
- Microfinance, its significance, and importance; Union Budget; Project finance- Assessment and Sources for block capital, working capital, Infrastructure financing- Risk Management in Banking Sector, Sources of capital.
- Management: its nature and scope
- The Management Processes;
- Planning an organization, Staffing, Directing and Controlling
- The Role of a Manager in an Organization.
- The Tasks of a Leader
- Leadership Styles
- Leadership Theories
- A successful
- Leader versus an effective Leader.
Hope that this article helped you to gain information about NABARD Scorecard 2020 – Download Scorecard. For updates on various government exams, keep visiting this blog.