National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) is the summit of a Development Financial Institution that provides to the needs of the rural population by providing credit for agriculture and other economic activities in rural areas in India. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) constituted a Committee to Review the Arrangements for Institutional Credit for Agriculture and Rural Development. As per committee’s recommendation a unique development financial institution to address these aspirations was formed. The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) was approved by the Parliament in the year 1981. The bank selects eligible candidates both on a regular and contractual basis. The NABARD Recruits candidates for Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS) through grade A and Grade B exams under Group A. In this article let us check for NABARD Grade B Study Materials 2021 along with free PDF Download materials.
Subscribe Entri to ace your preparation for NABARD Grade B Exam.
NABARD Grade B Study Materials 2021 – PDF Download
In this article we will give you a glimpse on
- Tips on how to select the best study materials
- Subject wise NABARD Grade B study materials from ENTRI in PDF format
- Reference Books
- ENTRI Video Tutorials
- Overview of NABARD Grade B exam pattern
- Syllabus of NABARD examination
- ENTRI free mock test
- How Entri will help with study preparation
The selection of study materials plays a very important role in helping you score better for the examination. Hence one has to make the decision wisely and select appropriate study materials before you begin the study preparation.
Things to keep in mind as you look for the best study materials
- Firstly decide on the method of preparation for the NABARD Grade B Exam-online or offline mode
- Online Study Material like – Online E-Books, PDFs, Question Papers, Mock Tests, Tests Series, Video Lectures etc, provides an easy to learn environment. Online preparation for NABARD exam is a productive decision that you can make. Candidates will be able to learn at their own pace too. This is one of the reasons why most of the candidates opt for Online Study Material instead of going for the classroom study.
- If opting for online self-study method then choose the best platform that will guide you in all aspects of preparation
- Segregate topics based on weightage and importance
- Appear for mock tests and prepare well.
- General knowledge should be always updated through newspapers and other articles
NABARD Grade B Study Materials 2021 – Subject Wise PDF Download
Check the below documents for study materials
NABARD Grade B Numerical Ability Study Materials
NABARD Quantitative aptitude Study Material
NABARD Grade B Reasoning Ability Study Materials
NABARD Study material on reasoning ability- syllogism
NABARD Study material on reasoning ability-linear seating
NABARD Study material on reasoning ability-Word formation
NABARD Grade B Study Materials PDF: General Awareness
NABARD General Awareness Material
NABARD Grade B Study Materials PDF: Current affairs
NABARD Grade B Study Materials PDF: Static GK
- List of Regional rural Banks in India
- GST Important Points
- List of Important Dams in India
- List of Government Schemes
- List of National Symbols in India
- List of Nobel prize winners from India
- List of satellites launched by India
- List of Indian States and its official languages
NABARD English Language Study Materials
Weekly English vocabulary –July week 1
Weekly English vocabulary –July week 2
Weekly English vocabulary –July week 3
Weekly English vocabulary –July week 4
NABARD Grade B Computer Knowledge Study Materials
Click here to attempt Computer knowledge quiz
NABARD Grade B Study Materials – Reference Books 2021
Below mentioned are the few books that can also be referred for the English language preparation of NABARD Exam.
NABARD GRADE B books for Quantitative Aptitude
Refer the books mentioned below, and practice thoroughly only then it is possible to score in the mathematics sector.
|Name of the Book||Author/Publisher|
|Practice Book on Quicker Maths by M Tyra and K Kundan||Magical Book Series|
|Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma||Arihant Publishers|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by RS Aggarwal||S Chand Publisher|
|Quantitative Aptitude by Arun Sharma||McGraw Hill|
|Quantum Cat||Sarvesh Kumar Verma|
|Quantitative Aptitude Test for Bank PO||N K Singh|
|Data Interpretation||Arun Sharma|
|Arithmetic for General Competitions||Neetu Singh|
Click here for books of all the subjects of NABARD Grade B 2021 prelims and mains exam
ENTRI Video Tutorials for Competitive Examination
Entri also provides free online tutorials for various topics included in different examination. Candidates can refer the videos for preparation. Candidates can have different types of learning methods. Few are auditory learners and others are visual learners. Video sessions will definitely help in emphasizing on the topic better and in a much clarified manner. So do not miss this chance when preparing for NABARD Grade B Examination. Check below for free online tutorials for competitive examination.
Video tutorial on best tricks to learn English vocabulary for bank exam.
Subjects included in the NABARD Grade B exam
As we select the study materials to prepare for the exam it is also very important to be well acquainted with the examination pattern to make the best usage of the resource books. If the topics and the question pattern are known in advance it will help the candidate in segregating the topics based on their importance.
The Selection Process of the NABARD Grade B exam includes three stages. Prelims, Mains, and interview.
NABARD Grade B Prelims Exam Pattern
|Parts||Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||Quantitative Aptitude||20||20||120 Minutes|
|6||Agriculture and Rural development (Focus on Rural India)||40||40|
|7||Economic and Social Issues (Focus on Rural India)||40||40|
|Total Marks||200||200||2 hours|
Click here for complete details on NABARD Grade B selection process and exam pattern.
Topics included in the exam – NABARD GRADE B Syllabus 2021
Once you are thorough with the exam pattern you have to keep yourself updated with the syllabus of each topic include for the exam. Only then we can plan a study schedule based on the topics included in the exam.
Below mentioned are the main topics included in the NABARD GRADE B syllabus
|Reasoning||Quantitative Aptitude||English Language||General Awareness||Computer Knowledge|
|Odd man out||Number System||Spotting Errors||Current Affairs||Computer Fundamentals|
|Syllogism||Decimal Fraction||Jumbled Words||Countries / Currencies||Software and Hardware Fundamentals|
|Blood Relation||Simple Interest||Fill in the Blanks||Indian and International Economy||Networking|
|Series Test||Time and Work||Idioms and Phrases||Banking Terms||MS Office|
|Ranking and Time||Averages||Comprehension||Forestry, Agriculture Extensions||Database|
|Direction Sense Test||Partnership||Commonly Misspelled Words||Ecology and Climate Change||History and Future of Computers|
Detailed syllabus of NABARD Grade B Prelims and Mains Examination.
FREE Mock Test by ENTRI
Mock test will have questions in the exactly similar pattern as to the main exam. Questions are in the same format and you need to solve in same time limit. Solving mock test gives you a perfect idea about the actual exam.
Few important measures to be kept in mind when you take the mock tests are
- Do not casually take up the mock test. Mock test has to be answered in a complete examination like environment to acquire the complete benefits.
- Do not end it up with just answering the test. Ensure to perform analysis of the test attempted as it assists you to track the progress with instant answer evaluations.
- Mock test will help you identify problem areas, but it can also help reassure you that you indeed know your subject.
- By discovering and confirming your subject matter strengths, you can devote more time to the areas where you really need focus
NABARD Grade B Mock Questions:
- Nurture : Neglect :: Denigrate : ?
2. What is the base year for measuring inflation at wholesale Prices Index (WPI) in India?
3. Select the option in which the numbers share the same relationship as that shared by
the given pair of numbers. 76 : 171
- 28 : 63
- 24 : 39
- 62 : 135
- 52 : 115
For Complete access to NABARD Mock Test Subscribe Entri.
How Entri will help you with the study preparation for NABARD 2021 Examination
Entri provides you an online platform to prepare for the exam
- You can download the app free of cost and join the class
- Entri provides video classes as well on various important topics by the excellent faculties
- Entri provides revision modules, monthly tests based on the classes
- Entri provides an excellent platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers
- It also gives you access to clarify your doubts
Check the below links for more details on NABARD Grade B examination.
Click here for NABARD Grade B Eligibility
Click here for NABARD Grade B Exam Dates
Click here for NABARD Grade B Notification
Entri wishes you all the best for the upcoming examination
|NABARD Grade B Exam Information Links|
|NABARD Grade B Notification||NABARD Grade B Selection Process|
|NABARD Grade B Syllabus||NABARD Grade B Mock Test|
|NABARD Grade B Exam Date||NABARD Grade B Video Course|
|NABARD Grade B Application Form||NABARD Grade B Interview Questions|
|NABARD Grade B Vacancy||NABARD Grade B Job Profile|
|NABARD Grade B Admit Card||NABARD Grade B Salary|
|NABARD Grade B Study Plan||NABARD Grade B Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|NABARD Grade B Previous Question Papers||NABARD Grade B Result|
|NABARD Grade B Best Books||NABARD Grade B Cutoff|
|NABARD Grade B Eligibility Criteria||NABARD Grade B Exam Analysis|
|NABARD Grade B Answer Key|
Discussion about this post