NABARD or National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development is the top development financial institution in India that caters to the needs of countryside inhabitants by providing credit for agriculture and other financial activities in rural areas in India. Being one of the popular banks of India, NABARD recruitment attracts thousands of youngsters every year who wish to join the banking sector. The bank recruits eligible aspirants both on a regular and contractual basis. Regular basis recruitments are conducted to fill up the posts in Group A, B, and C. In this article we will discuss NABARD Grade B Vacancy 2020 | State-wise Vacancy.
In NABARD Recruitment, aspirants for Group A posts are selected for Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS), Protocol & Security Service (P&SS), Rajbhasa, and Legal. Aspirants for Group B posts are selected for the Manager post. The selection of aspirants for Group C post is done for Office Assistant.
NABARD Grade B Vacancy 2020: Overview
|Recruitment Board||NABARD or National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Name of the Post||Manager in Grade B|
|Selection process||1. Preliminary exam
2. Mains exam
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam duration||Prelims – 120 minutes
Mains – 1 ½ hrs each for Paper I, II and III
|Fees||Rs 900 for General Category and Rs 150 for SC/ ST/ PWBD|
NABARD Grade B Vacancy 2020 | State-wise Vacancy
The vacancies are released along with the NABARD recruitment notification. Last Year (2019), a total of 8 vacancies were released. Aspirants can check below the last year’s NABARD recruitment vacancies. This year, the vacancies are yet to be notified.
|General (Manager RDBS)||4||1||0||3||0||8|
NABARD Grade B Salary
The basic pay is Rs 35,150 per month. The pay scale is Rs 35150 – 1750 (9) – 50900 – EB – 1750(2) – 54400 – 2000 (4) – 62400 (16 years). They are also eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local Compensatory Allowance, House Rent Allowance, and Grade Allowance. At present, initial monthly Gross payment is Rs 73, 600.
To be eligible for NABARD B recruitment 2020, aspirants need to fulfill certain eligibility like age, educational qualification, and nationality. In this section, we will discuss the eligibility criteria for the NABARD Grade B Recruitment 2020.
Educational qualification – Aspirants who have completed their graduation or post-graduation in any subject/discipline can apply for the exam. The minimum qualifying mark is 60% (for SC/ST/PWBD candidates it is 55%). Ph.D. holders can also apply for the exam.
Age limit: Aspirants between 21 to 35 years can apply for the exam.
How to Apply Online?
Given below are the steps to apply for NABARD Grade B 2020
- First, visit the official website given in this blog.
- Then select the NABARD Online Application Form.
- Then fill up all the required information such as personal and professional details. Then upload a copy of the most recent photograph.
- Along with the photo also attach scanned copies of vital documents.
- Make a payment of the application fee given there.
- Then, press the submit button for submitting the application form.
NABARD Grade B Exam: Important Points
- Candidates must carry the admit cards to the exam center.
- It is important to carry photo-identity proof to the exam center.
- The reporting time will be mentioned in the call letter. Candidates should reach the exam center one hour before the exam begins.
- The use of calculators, mobile phones, pagers, or any other device is strictly prohibited inside the examination hall.
Other Important Links
- NABARD Grade B Recruitment 2020 Notification
- NABARD Grade B 2020 Apply Online
- NABARD Grade B Eligibility 2020 – Age Limit and Qualification
- Best Books for NABARD Grade B 2020 Exam Preparation