The National Bank For Agriculture and Rural Development, NABARD invites applications for various posts under Group A (Rural Development Banking Services, RDBS) and Group B and C. For all the posts online applications are only entertained. This article will detail you about the NABARD Online Application procedures for the upcoming exams.
NABARD Online Application
RDBS Grade A and Grade B
The Assistant Manager post( Grade A) and the Manager post ( Grade B) have similar procedures in filling the online application.
- The eligible candidates should log on to the banks’ official website www.nabard.org.
- The application form has to be filled in English only. However, there is an option to use the Hindi language for the Online/Main Examination/ Interview.
- Candidates should take care to apply before the last date of submitting the application mentioned in the notification.
- Click on the option “APPLY ONLINE”. A new screen will be opened.
- Register yourself by clicking the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Keep this for future purposes.
- If the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, there is an option to save the data already entered by choosing the “SAVE AND NEXT” tab.
- Validate the details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications as per the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Now, proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- After completing the procedure and cross-matching all the details entered, click on the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON. Candidates can use the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Payment can be made by using only Master/Visa/Rupay Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- Do not press back or refresh button in order to avoid double charge. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form.
Guidelines for Online Application
- Candidate can apply for only one post i.e., either for General Discipline or for Specialised Discipline.
- Candidates should have a valid e-mail id for further communication with the Bank.
- An ‘Information Handout’ booklet will be made available to the applicants on the NABARD website which may be downloaded along with the call letter for Online Examination.
While appearing for the exam the candidate should carry the call letter along with original and a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity such as:
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with a photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead
- Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead
- Valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- Bar Council Identity Card with the photograph
|Posts||Category of applicant||Application Fee||Intimation charges etc.||Total|
|SC/ ST/ PWBD||Nil||Rs.150/-||Rs.150/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWBD||Nil||Rs.150/-||Rs.150/-|
And for the NABARD employees satisfying all the educational qualification criteria are eligible to apply. They will be required to pay fee/intimation charges as indicated above at the time of online application, which will then be reimbursed on submission of fee receipt only to those employees of NABARD (Staff Candidates) who satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post. The status of these candidates as the staff candidate will be verified at the time of the interview.
All the notification yet to be released by NABARD will be reached to you by team Entri. Follow us for the latest updates of all government examinations.