National Housing Bank (NHB) has released the recruitment notification of Assistant Manager 2020 on 29th August 2020. The applications are invited through online mode till 18th September 2020. As per the notification, 16 vacancies are announced for the post. The basic eligibility to apply for the post is Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks. In this article you check out the NHB Assistant Manager Syllabus 2020.
NHB Assistant Manager Syllabus 2020
The applicants of NHB Assistant Manager 2020 can start their exam preparation with Entri app. Entri provides new session of Bank exam coaching as Banking 2.0. The exam syllabus of the exam is given below:
Reasoning and Computer Aptitude
- Direction based/ Direction sequence
- Series completion/ analogy
- Alphabet/ Dictionary
- Blood relations
- Data Sufficiency
- Seating Arrangements
- Machine Input- Output
- Current Affairs
- Sports News
- General Knowledge
- Superlatives – India & World
- Science and Tech related to current events
- Important Days
- Government Schemes.
- Important Appointments.
Economy and Banking Awareness
- Economy current affairs
- Important Bank News
- Economic and Corporate Appointments
- Bank Names, headquarters and Chairpersons
- Annual Budget
- Economic Survey
- Reports & Indices
- History of Computers
- Computer Fundamentals
- Parts of a Computer System
- Data Processing Cycle of a Computer
- Computer Languages
- Input Devices & Output Devices
- Operating Systems
- Database Management Systems
- Microsoft Office
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- File Extensions
- Networking and Internet
- Computer Viruses
- Important Abbreviations
- Reading Comprehension: Economy, Social Science, Environment, Story, Essay, etc.
- Error Spotting: Grammar Based, Wrong Spelling, Incorrect Punctuation, etc.
- Phrase Replacement: Grammar Based, Vocabulary Based
- Cloze Test: Identify the missing word
- Sentence Re-arrangement: Verbal Ability questions
- Fill in the Blanks: Single Filler, Double fillers, Grammar-based, Vocabulary based
- Vocabulary: Synonyms, Antonyms, Phrase replacement, one-word substitution
- Simplification/ Approximation
- Problem on ages
- Profit and Loss
- Ratio and Proportion
- Data Interpretation Questions
- Time and work Questions
- Speed, Time and Distance Questions
- Probability Questions
- Number Series Questions
NHB Assistant Managers 2020 Exam Pattern
The selection process of NHB Assistant Managers 2020 will be through two stages.
- Online Examination
Phase I: Online Examination
- Online examination will consist of both sections such as Objective and Descriptive Tests.
- The Objective Test is for 200 marks and which will be conducted for 3 hours.
- The questions for the exam consist of 4 sections.
- The objective test will have separate timing for each section.
|Sl. No.||Name of Topics||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time allotted for each test||Type of test|
|1||Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45||60||English & Hindi||60 minutes||Objective|
|2||General Awareness (with special focus on Economy & Banking) and Computer Knowledge.||50||50||English & Hindi||40 minutes|
|3||English Language||25||30||English||35 minutes|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude (with special emphasis on data analysis and interpretation)||35||60||English & Hindi||45 minutes|
|English Language* (Letter Writing and Essay)||02||25||English||30 minutes||Descriptive|
- Descriptive Test is a test of English Language for 25 marks.
- The test will be of 30 minutes duration consisting of two parts Letter Writing and Essay.
- Candidates will have to answer Descriptive Test by typing on the computer.
- Descriptive Test will commence immediately after completion of the Objective Test.
- Mostly the Descriptive Test is of qualifying nature and candidates have to secure a minimum score in the Descriptive Test.
- Evaluation of Descriptive Test paper is subject to candidate attaining minimum marks in Objective Test.
Phase II: Interview
- A category wise merit list will be prepared on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Objective Test.
- The minimum aggregate cut off marks for being shortlisted for Interview will be decided by the Bank in relation to the number of vacancies.
- The list of students who qualified for the interview will be published in the official website of NHB.
- Interviews will be conducted at NHB head office in New Delhi ONLY.
Start your exam preparation with Entri app and wishing good luck to all aspirants!