Table of Contents
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the mark sheet of candidates who appeared in the Security Guard recruitment exam 2021. Candidates can check and download their mark sheet from the official website opportunities.rbi.org.in.
The RBI Security Guard exam was held on March 20. The result was declared on June 26 and the merit lists were published then. The shortlisted candidates will now appear for the physical test, dates of which will be announced soon. Based on the responses provided by the students, as many as 100 questions in multiple-choice type were asked from the candidates who had registered for the RBI Security Guard computer-based examination.
Keep reading to know about the rbi security guard exam analysis!
Exam Syllabus for RBI Security Guard:
Test of Reasoning –
The syllabus of Reasoning includes questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. The test may include questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship, concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series etc.
General English –
Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change active to passive/passive to active voice. Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct, Verbs/Tense/Non-Finite, Punctuation. Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms and Antonyms, Meanings of difficult words. Use of adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners(use of a, the, an etc), Use of pronouns.
Numerical Ability –
It will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Data Interpretation, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs etc.
Know more about rbi security guard detailed exam analysis here!
RBI Security Guard 2021 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern Will be as Provided Below:
- The Exam Will be Conducted Online.
- Questions will be in the form of Multiple Type Questions (MCQs).
- Out of the above three papers, Test of Reasoning and Numerical Ability will be in bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
- Maximum Marks for this Exam will be 100.
- The Total Number of Questions in this Exam will be 100.
- Each Question will be of 1 (One) Mark.
- The time allocated for this Exam will be of 80 Minutes.
- There will not be any negative marking for a wrong answer and no sectional cut-off in the Online Test.
- Candidates will have to pass with minimum prescribed marks in each subject.
|Topics||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||
Exam Duration (in minutes)
|Test of Reasoning||40||40||30|
- There will be 0.25 negative marking for each wrong answer.
- The exam will be bilingual in format, except the General English area.
RBI Security Guard 2021 March Paper Analysis:
Here is the rbi security guard exam analysis 2021:
Test of Reasoning- 40 Questions- Average level
General English- 30 Questions- Average level
Numerical Ability- 30 questions.- Difficult level
The duration of the examination was 80 minutes. Out of the above three papers, the Test of Reasoning and Numerical Ability was in bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi. There was no negative marking for wrong answers and no sectional cut-off in the Online Test.
According to the official Answer key will be released at the RBI Careers portal. Other detailed information regarding the test will be given in an Information Handout, which can be downloaded by the candidates from the Bank’s website.
Steps to check RBI Security Guard exam mark sheet:
- Visit the official website opportunities.rbi.org.in
- Click on “Results” under the “Current Vacancies” tab
- Click on ‘Marksheet of Online Test for Recruitment of Security Guards (2020)’
- Login using Registration No/Roll No and date birth
- The RBI Security Guard exam mark sheet will appear on the screen
- Download and take a printout for future reference.
Entri provides an online platform to prepare for the exam. You can download the app free of cost and join the class. There are video classes as well on various important topics by the excellent faculties.