SBI Clerk has two stages of written examination. The syllabus for both stages is more or less the same if we remove the financial awareness part from the Main examination. Here we are bringing you a free mock test for SBI Clerk prelims. There are 05 questions from all the three topics along with its answers. You can practice this mock test for free. For more detailed solutions, and doubt clarification you can check our application “Entri“.
SBI Clerk 2020 Exam Pattern
The SBI Clerk selection process includes two stages of Computer-Based Tests (CBT).
|Subject/ Topic||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Test Subject||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
- 1/4th marks will get deducted for every wrong answer.
- There are no minimum qualifying marks for individual sections.
SBI Clerk Prelims Syllabus
- Profit and Loss
- Number Series
- Time and Work
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Time and Distance
- Data Interpretation
- Ratio & Proportion
- Number Systems
- Sequence and Series
- Permutation & Combination
- Logical Reasoning
- Alphanumeric Series
- Data Sufficiency
- Seating Arrangement
- Blood Relations
- Input-Output Machine
- Alphabet Test
- Reading Comprehension
- Jumbled Paragraph
- Multiple Meaning / Error Spotting
- Fill in the blanks
- Paragraph Completion
- Phrase replacement
- English grammar
- Sentence improvement
- Odd one out in Sentence
SBI Clerk Prelims Mock Test 2020
Let’s find some of the questions for the SBI Clerk preliminary examination from our question bank. You can check ” Entri” application for a detailed solution.
SBI Clerk Prelims Mock Test: Quantitative Aptitude
Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions?
The following bar graph shows the profit amount received by 3 different persons in 4 different schemes – A, B, C and D.(note the investment is for one year)
1) Ragu and Mahesh started a business by investing in Scheme A in the ratio of 9: 8. After 3 months, Ragu invested Rs. 3000 more and at the same time, Mownish entered into a partnership by investing two-thirds of the initial investment of Ragu in the same scheme. Find the initial investment of Mahesh in Scheme A.
A) Rs 6600
B) Rs 5600
C) Rs 6600
D) Rs 8000
E) Rs 5000
2) The difference of the compound interest received in the first year and second year at 20% per annum at CI is Rs 1200 then find the sum?
A) Rs 25,000
B) Rs 36,000
C) Rs 35,000
D) Rs 24,000
E) Rs 30,000
B) Rs 2150
C) Rs 2000
D) Rs 2150
E) Rs 1950
5) (3080 + 6160) ÷ ? = 330
SBI Clerk Prelims Mock Test: Reasoning
1) If all the digits in each of the numbers are arranged in descending order within the number, which of the following will be the highest in the new arrangement of numbers?
(b) None of these
3) Study the information and answer the questions:P%Q (12)- P is 18 m in North of Q
P@Q (16)- P is 22 m in South of Q
P#Q (20)- P is 26 m in East of Q
P&Q (8)- P is 14 m in West of Q
L&J(14), R@J(22), M&R(26), O%M(30), S#O(34), T@S(2)
What is the direction of point R for point T?
E) None of these
Six friends A, B, C, D, E and F are going for the entrance exam during a period of starting from Monday to Saturday. Only one exam will be held on each day.
* C gives exam at least before three exams.
* F gives exam on Tuesday.
* Both B and E do not give exam on even day.
* D is going for the exam immediately after the exam on which C has given.
* At least four persons are going for the exam after E.
A)If only assumption I am implicit.
SBI Clerk Prelims Mock Test: English
1) Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The number of that part is the answer. If there is ‘No error’, the answer is (e).
The statute of limitations on the sexual harassment allegations (A)/ had expired by the time
Gonzalez’s letter (B)/ sent and the city attorney’s office (C)/ declined to investigate the claims (D)/ No Error (E)
E) No Error
2) Which of the word given below each sentence should replace the word in bold in the sentence to make it grammatically correct?
People discovered the alternate sources of energy when fossil fuel reserves starts to deplete.
A) Start to deplete
B) Starting to deplete
C) Started to deplete
D) Start with deplete
E) No correction required
4) Directions: In each question below are given two sentences numbered I and II. In these sentences, two homonyms are given in italic type, which may be either wrongly spelt or inappropriate in the context of the sentences. Read both the sentences carefully and decide on their correctness on the basis of the italic words.
(I) She found herself given over wholly to sensation.
(II) The priest puts some holy water on the child’s head.
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.