State Bank of India (SBI) has uploaded the SBI Clerk result first waiting list, including the roll numbers of candidates selected provisionally from the waiting list for filling up of Regular and Backlog Vacancies against the Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2019-20/20, Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales). Moreover, candidates can download marks secured by them in the SBI Clerk Mains examination from the official website of SBI. The SBI Clerk Mains Exam was held on 31st October 2020 and 07th November 2020.
The recruitment is to fill 8000 vacancies in various banks of the SBI across the country. Out of the total, 7870 vacancies are regular and 130 are under the Special Recruitment Drive.
SBI Clerk Result First Waiting List 2020-2021
A waitlist of up to 50% of vacancies (State-category wise) will be maintained. Candidates will be released from this waitlist on a quarterly basis against non-joining and resignation out of the current batch only, subject to the candidates securing minimum qualifying marks as may be stipulated by the Bank for selection. This waitlist will be valid for a period of one year from the date of declaration of the final result.
Steps to Download the WaitList
- Visit the official website of SBI
- Click on the link – Candidates provisionally selected from First Wait List’ given under ‘RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES) (Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2019-20/20)
- Download SBI Clerk Waiting List PDF
- Check your roll number, press CNTRL+F to highlight the roll number.
SBI Clerk First Waiting List 2020-2021
Mains Final List of Selected Candidates
Check the Marks Secured for Mains Exam
Attempt free mock tests to ace your preparation.
SBI Clerk 2020: First Waiting List (SBI JA: 2019-20)
As per the SBI official document, this selection to the first waiting list is provisional and subject to:
- Qualifying the Proficiency Test in Local Language(s)
- Fulfillment of eligibility criteria/ conditions as prescribed in advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2019-20/03 dated 03.01.2020.
- The correctness of the information given by the candidate at the time of registration.
Candidates are directed to download the bio-data form and it is to be submitted along with documents when called by Circle.
Get the latest news updates regarding Banking Examinations 2021.
Discussion about this post