Table of Contents
For those who are wishing to apply for a government job, then SBI comes with an excellent opportunity for the aspirants. The State Bank of India has released the official recruitment notification. The SBI recruiting body calls aspirants for the 48 vacancies available for the post of SBI Specialist Cadre Officer. All the interested candidates are informed to ensure their eligibility criteria as per SBI notification. The eligible candidates can submit their application form on or before 25 February 2022 in the SBI official website. This article provides all the important details regarding SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Eligibility Criteria, SBI SCO Age limit, SBI SCO Qualification, Application Process etc.
SBI SCO Eligibility Criteria
Prior to the application for SBI SCO Examination, a candidate should satisfy certain criteria. Read more for knowing the educational criteria as well as other general SBI SCO requirements.
SBI SCO Educational Qualification
It is a must for a candidate to check the eligibility criteria before planning to attend the examination. The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree/ Master’s degree in software engineering or from other related studies. Aspirants from the MBA field will be considered. For more information candidates can check the below given table;
|Name of Post||Education Qualification||Certificate Required|
|Assistant Manager (Network Security Specialist)||Graduate with minimum mark of 60%||
CISA, CISM, CISSP, CEH, CHFI, CSX
|Assistant Manager (Routing and Switching)||Graduate with minimum mark of 60%||
CISSP, CISA, CEH, CISM,CSX, CHFI
Clearance date should be within 6 years from 31/08/2021.
SBI SCO – Assistant Manager Work Experience
Network Security Specialist
Requires minimum 3 years of experience in network managing and at least 1.5 years experience in one of the following;
- Level 2 resource in an organization in the business of providing network services.
- Experienced in managing network security of any institute in the BFSI sector.
- Experience as a TAC resource in an OEM (Firewall, IPS).
Routing and Switching
Assistant manager in this sector should have minimum of 3 years experience in managing network and at least 1.5 years of working experience in one of the given list;
- Level 2 resource in any organization having the business of providing network services.
- Having experience in managing network security of an organization in the BFSI sector.
- Experienced as a TAC resource in an OEM.
SBI SCO Age Limit
Candidates can make use of the table given below for knowing the SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Age limit.
|Chief Information Officer||55|
|Chief Technology Officer||55|
|Deputy Chief Technology Officer/ e-channels||45|
|Deputy Chief Technology Officer/ Core Banking||45|
SBI SCO Nationality
Candidates applying for the post of SBI Specialist Cadre Officer must meet the following conditions as per SBI Recruitment 2022;
- He/she must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate belongs to OCI and NRIs are not eligible to apply for the exam.
- As per the SBI SCO eligibility criteria, state domiciles are not accepted as it’s a national level examination.
How to Apply for SBI SCO 2022?
Candidates who are currently preparing for the Specialist Cadre Officer examination should be aware about the application procedure. The registration will be in online methods. Candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for SBI SCO Examination.
- Click the official link or go to the SBI official website.
- Click on ‘Register Online’.
- Then you have to enter personal details; name, email, address and contact details. Sign up!
- Once the Registration is done, ID and password will be generated for your profile. Make sure to note it somewhere.
- Now you can Login to the SBI portal with a provisional ID and password.
- Enter all the needed details including scanned signature and photograph.
- After uploading all the credentials, verify the entered details and then click submit.
- Click and proceed with payment for application.
- After the payment is done, click and save the application receipt for further reference.
SBI SCO Exam Pattern
The SBI Specialist Cadre Officer examination includes; paper 1 and paper 2. Total number of questions asked is 170 and the exam will be out of 220 marks. The detailed exam pattern of SBI SCO Exam Pattern is tabulated below;
|Subject||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||90 minutes|
|Subject||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Professional Knowledge||50||100||45 minutes|
Hope this article has benefited candidates in knowing the SBI SCO Eligibility criteria. All the applied candidates can access the oceans of study material available now. Entri provides free mock test, study materials for all government examinations. All the aspirants who are currently in the preparation of SBI SCO examination are requested to check the complete syllabus and collect study materials as per the syllabus. With no delay start your exam preparation now with Entri App. Attempt maximum number of mock tests available which will help you score easily. Wishing Good Luck to all the candidates out there!