Table of Contents
Uttar Pradesh High Education Service Commission has recently released the notification regarding the recruitment of UP Junior High School Teacher examination on 10th February 2021. Recruitment will be done for the posts of Assistant Teacher & Headmaster in Junior High School of Uttar Pradesh. Total vacancy for 1894 posts of Assistant Teacher and Headmaster is to be filled. The official advertisement will be released on 18th February 2021. Interested candidates can apply for Junior Aided High School Teacher Recruitment from 22nd February 2021 to 8th March 2021. This article is to give a brief idea regarding the exam pattern and syllabus for assistant teacher vacancy examination 2021 to the eligible candidates who can apply for the examination.
UP High School Teacher Recruitment 2021
|UP High School Teacher Recruitment 2021|
|Name Of The Organization||Uttar Pradesh High Education Service Commission|
|Name Of The Post||Assistant Teacher and Headmaster|
|Starting Date||22nd February 2021|
|Closing Date||08th March 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Starting Date For The Application- 22 February 2021
Last Date for The Application-0 8 March 2021
Last Date for Paying the fee- 09 March 2021
Last Date for final submission- 10 March 2021
Admit Card release- 05 April 2021
Written Exam Date- 11th April 2021
A total of 1894 UP Aided Junior Teacher Vacancies has been announced by UPBEB on 11th January 2021 through an official notification on their official website. The post-wise distribution of the vacancy is given below
U.P Junior Teacher Vacancy 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have B.Ed/BTC/D.El.Ed or a 4-year of B.El.Ed or any related course.
- Candidate should pass the UPTET/ CTET Exam.
- For applying for the post of headmaster the candidate must have a minimum experience of 5 years in teaching.
UP Assistant Teacher Syllabus 2021
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence structure
- Spot the error
- Synonyms/ Homonyms
- Fill in the Blanks
- Error Detection
- Translation of Sentences
- Error Detection
- Plural Forms etc
- Numerical ability & Mathematical Actions
- General algebra
- Profit and loss
- Percentage & Factor
- General geometry
- General statistics.
- Daily life includes science
- Distant light
- The world of creatures
- Human body
- Hygiene and nutrition
- Environment & natural resources
- Stages of matter and substance.
Environment & Social Study
- Earth’s structure & Rivers
- Mountains & Continents,
- Oceans and Fauna
- Natural wealth & Latitude
- Solar system,
- Indian geography,
- Indian freedom struggle & social reformer,
- Indian Constitution & governance system,
- Traffic and road safety
- Indian economy and challenges.
- Factors affecting child development
- Personal variation
- Identification of learning needs
- Creating environments for study
- Theories of learning and their practical utility and use in classroom teaching
- Special arrangements for disabled Candidates
- Teaching methods and skills
- Principles of learning
- Indian society and elementary education
- Inclusive education & New initiatives for elementary education
- Educational evaluation and measurement
- Initial formation skills and administration
- Analogies & Classification
- Aeration and Region
- Binary Logic and Calendars,
- Critical reasoning
- Cube Number & Letter Series,
- Puzzles, Symbol, and Notations,
- Van Diagram and Dice
- Distance & Direction Test.
- Information in the field of teaching skills
- Art teaching and school management
- Technical Knowledge: computers, internet, smartphones
- Useful applications in teaching
- Digital & Teaching materials
Life Skill/ Management and Aptitude
- Professional conduct and policy
- Motivation and Role of education
- Constitutional and original origins
- Penal and punishments effective
General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- International Events
- Current National Events
- Important events related to the state
- Important location
- International and national award
- Sports news
- Examination will be based on Hindi, Sanskrit, English, Science, Maths, Environment & Social Study from 12th Standard.
- The Questions of Teaching Skills, Child Psychologist, Information Technology and Life Skill Management & Attitude will be of D.El.Ed Standard.
- The duration for exam is 2:30 hours.
|Language- Hindi, English & Sanskrit||40|
|Environment & Social Study||10|
|General Knowledge/ Current Occupations||30|
|Life Skill/ Management and aptitude||10|
How you can use Entri App for your exam preparation?
- Entri provides an online platform to help you prepare for competitive exams.
- Download for free of cost and get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- You can access full length mock tests and previous year question papers.
Hope you have benefited from this article. Check us for further details. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming exams.