The bank of Maharashtra has put out the official notification for recruiting specialist officers scale I and scale II. Official notification for the same will be available on the bank of Maharashtra’s official website. Among the notification released for specialist officers by the bank of Maharashtra, the agriculture field officer is one among them. Bank of Maharashtra is one of the leading banks in the country. Also, the bank of Maharashtra is a public sector bank having its branches spread across the state of India. Hence this is a highly doubt after recruitment. Also this time there is a fairly large number of vacancies set by the officials for this post. Number of vacancies for the post of agriculture field officers this year is 100. This is a golden opportunity for all the candidates having a base in the affiliate sector because in order to apply for the post prior experience is not required. This article is for all those aspirants waiting to write the Bank of Maharashtra afo exam 2021. In this article, we are going to discuss the bank of Maharashtra afo preparation tips 2021.
Check out the complete article in order to know about bank of Maharashtra afo preparation, bank of Maharashtra preparation strategy, and bank of Maharashtra afo preparation tips.
Bank of Maharashtra AFO Preparation Tips 2021 – How to prepare for the examination
We all are aware that the bank of Maharashtra AFO exam is prestigious and highly sought-after recruitment. This year the officials are conducting a recruitment drive for selecting candidates to the post of specialist officers scale I and scale II. Agriculture field officer is one among the posts coming under specialist officer scale I. In this article, we are concentrating completely on how to prepare for the bank of Maharashtra agriculture field officer exam 2021. First, let us try to see an overview regarding the examination.
|Name of the examination||Bank of Maharashtra AFO Exam 2021|
|Exam Conducting Body||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Notification released date||August 30, 2021|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee||September 19, 2021|
|Name of the post||Agriculture filed officer|
|Vacancies for the post||100|
Now that you have an overview regarding the examination we will jump on to the main topic which is the bank of Maharashtra afo preparation tips 2021.
The first and the foremost preparation tip we would like to give all aspirants is to have complete knowledge regarding the syllabus of the examination and the exam pattern. Candidates can also refer to the Bank of Maharashtra afo study materials 2021 in order to know more about the same.
Bank of Maharashtra AFO syllabus and exam pattern 2021
The main topic coming under the agriculture field officer syllabus includes
- Agriculture current affairs
- Crop horticulture vegetables
- Soil concepts
- Seed science
- Agroforestry and agro-economy
- Physiology of plants
- Agriculture entomology
- Plant pathology
- Plant genetics and basics of plant breeding
- Agriculture engineering
- Animal husbandry
- Fishery sciences
The selection process to recruit candidates for the post of agriculture field officers involves 2 steps
- Online objective test
Let us try to see the pattern followed for the online test of agriculture field officer exam
- Online test will be an objective-based test
- Questions will be asked from the professional knowledge section
- There will be a total of 50 questions
- Total marks for the exam will be 100
- Negative marking will not be there for wrong answers
- Duration of the bank of Maharashtra afo exam will be 60 minutes
Bank of Maharashtra AFO Preparation tips and strategies
- Create a study plan for yourself and follow the same consistently
- Give equal importance to every section, since each section is important
- Start preparing small notes on important and difficult topics. This will help the candidates with their last-minute revision
- Finish a topic and then only start the next one. Do not leave topics unfinished after you start
- Learn and implement effective time management
- Solve as many previous question papers as possible
- If you haven’t completed the entire syllabus for the exam, don’t feel low. Learn thoroughly the topics you have covered
- Attempt regular mock tests and check if your preparation strategy is working
- Never lose your confidence. Study and attempt your examination with utmost confidence.
We hope the article on Bank of Maharashtra AFO Preparation tips 2021 was useful. Prepare with entri for your banking exams and secure a safe future. All the best for your upcoming exams. Regards Entri!