Table of Contents
The bank of Maharashtra has newly released a recruitment notification on its official website. This notification is for recruiting candidates to the post of specialist officers scale I and scale II. agriculture field officer is the post that falls under specialist officer scale I. All the candidates aspiring to apply for the agriculture field officer will have to undergo a two-step selection process. Bank of Maharashtra afo selection process 2021 involves an online test and the interview stage. The officials will conduct the interview for only those candidates who successfully complete the online test. This article is in order to help you clear the interview round for the bank of Maharashtra afo recruitment. Given in the below sections are some great tips, bank of Maharashtra afo interview tips 2021.
All the aspirants for the bank of Maharashtra afo exam must have complete knowledge of the details given below in order to clear the interview round.
Read the complete article without fail in order to know Bank of Maharashtra afo interview tips 2021, bank of Maharashtra afo important interview questions, and more.
Bank of Maharashtra AFO Interview Tips 2021
The bank of Maharashtra interview 2021 will be conducted after the completion of the bank of Maharashtra afo online test. Those candidates who successfully clear the online test will be eligible for attending the interview. All the candidates can download the admit cards for their interview from the official website of the bank of Maharashtra.
Candidates can prepare for their Bank of Maharashtra AFO Interview 2021 with the help of the following questions we have given below.
Bank of Maharashtra AFO Interview questions 2021
There will be a lot of questions candidates will come across on the web if you search for the bank of Maharashtra afo interview tips and questions 2021. However, in this section, we are bringing forth the frequently asked and most important bank of Maharashtra afo interview questions. In order to ace their agriculture field officer interview prepare well for the questions we have given in the below sections.
- Introduce yourself briefly
- Site with situations what your strengths are
- What are your weaknesses
- Describe the university where you have pursued your undergraduate
- What are contour formation and contour line
- Describe the various adversities that farmers in the Konkan area have to face
- Explain cooperative farming and its advantages
- Contour bund, contour formation
- Talk about agriculture ministry
- Who is the agriculture minister of Maharashtra?
- Name some of the major nationalized banks
- Tell about E-NAM
- Which are the various projects under agriculture budgets
- Gramin agriculture market
- Budget related questions on fisheries and livestock
- Explain the roles and responsibilities of an agriculture field officer
- Questions on local crops, fertilizers, spacing etc
- How should be our approach towards farmers and vice cersa
- Do you or your family own cultivable land? Explain
- Tell about nana patnekar and makarand foundation
- What is SWIFT, why is it used?
- Reasons for increasing suicide of farmers
Bank of Maharashtra AFO Interview tips
- Have clear-cut information regarding the date, time, and venue of the interview. Make sure to reach the venue ahead of time.
- Communicate properly with the officials of the bank of Maharashtra and bring all the necessary documents.
- Take as many mock interviews as possible before appearing for the actual one
- Dress up neat. Wear formal attire. Prefer solid, subtle block colors. Do not wear anything too heavy
- Be well versed with the current affairs, especially relating to the agriculture sector
Also, check out the bank of Maharashtra agriculture field officer preparation tips 2021 here.
We hope the article on Bank of Maharashtra AFO Interview Tips 2021 will help you in the future. Subscribe to entri to be updated regarding all the banking exams. We wish a bright future!