Table of Contents
Harco Bank has released the notification for the recruitment of clerk, Manager, Junior, and Senior Assistants. Interested aspirants may apply for the eligible post after checking the eligibility criteria of each of these posts. In this article, we will discuss the Harco Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2020. Go through this carefully before applying for the post.
Harco Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2020: Highlights
|Recruitment Body||HARCO Bank|
|No of Clerk vacancies||978 Vacancies|
|Qualification Requirement||Graduate, B.Com, BA, B.Tech, MA, M.Com, Post Graduate|
|Location||Haryana – India|
|Last Date of Online Application||31st August 2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Date of Of Preliminary Exam||October or November 2019( Tentative)|
|Date of Mains Exam||Will be announced soon|
Harco Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2020
- The applicant must be a Graduate with 55% marks or a Commerce Graduate with 50% marks from a recognized University.
- Applicant should have Knowledge of Hind or Sanskrit up to Matric level.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum of 42 years on the last date of submission of applications online.
- Relaxation in Age.
- In the case of Scheduled Caste or SC, Scheduled Tribe or ST, Backward Class(A) & Backward Class(B), the upper age limit is flexible up to 5 years and in case of Ex-Serviceman aspirants shall be of 42 years Plus continuous Military Service added by three years.
- Age limit may be calm in cases of employees of Government/Boards/Corporation/Cooperative Institutions for 10 years by the competent authority
- Aspirants recruited for the post of Clerk shall have to qualify SETC or State Eligibility Test in Computer Appreciation and Applications conducted by HARTRON or any other authorized agency approved by the Government within a probation period which is two years, it is extendable by one year failing which the services shall be dispensed with.
- No increment shall be provided on the pay-scale till the test is passed.
- SETC shall be a post requisite condition/qualification.
- The aspirants possessing any of the following qualifications need not take the State Eligibility Test in Computer Appreciation and Applications (SETC):-
- M.Tech./ B. Tech (Computers), MCA, BCA or Diploma in Computers from recognized Institutions e.g. Polytechnics
- Basic Computer Literacy Certificate from any recognized center established under the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) (erstwhile DOEACC Society)
- HS-CIT or Haryana State Certificate in Information Technology from the authorized learning centers (ALCs) of HKCL.
- Aspirants who have already passed the SETC and the same is valid at the time of joining the service.
- The SETC or State Eligibility Test in Computer Appreciation and Applications passed by any aspirant earlier shall be considered valid for a period of 5 years from the date of the issue of such certificate by HARTRON or any other authorized agency as approved by the Government.
How to Apply Online
- Firstly, visit the main official website.
- Then, select the read job notice and apply online.
- Read the details before filling the online application form.
- Fill up all the required submit.
- Submit Signature and Photos.
- Note registration number and password.
Take a printout of the application form for further use.
- General: Rs. 600/- + GST
- SC/BCA/BCB/ EBPG(EWS) applicants of Haryana only & Female: Rs. 300/- + GST
- EX-Serviceman: Nil
Fee Mode: Online
Pay Scale for the clerical post comes under Pay Matrix Level -6. This is in the range of Rs.35400 and Rs.112400.
- The selection for the post of Clerk in HARCO Bank will be on the basis of marks obtained in the online test (main) and Socio-Economic Criteria.
- 10 times of advertised posts will be shortlisted for the final mains exam.
In this blog, we have discussed Harco Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2020. Click here for the recruitment notice of the clerk post in Harco bank.
|Harco Bank Clerk Informations|
|Harco Bank Clerk Notification||Harco Bank Clerk Mock Test|
|Harco Bank Clerk Syllabus||Harco Bank Clerk Video Course|
|Harco Bank Clerk Exam date||Harco Bank Clerk Study Materials|
|Harco Bank Clerk Application Form||Harco Bank Clerk Interview Questions|
|Harco Bank Clerk Vacancy||Harco Bank Clerk Job Profile|
|Harco Bank Clerk Admit Card||Harco Bank Clerk Salary|
|Harco Bank Clerk Study Plan||
Harco Bank Clerk Preparation Tips and Tricks
|Harco Bank Clerk Previous Question papers||Harco Bank Clerk Result|
|Harco Bank Clerk Best books||Harco Bank Clerk Cutoff|
|Harco Bank Clerk Selection Process||Harco Bank Clerk Exam Analysis|
|Harco Bank Clerk Answer key|