Harco Bank has around 978 vacancies in various posts this year. It has 790 clerk vacancies in particular. In this article, we will be discussing the Harco Bank Clerk Salary 2020 – Pay Scale, Allowances. You will note that the salary offered by Harco Bank is quite high compared to the salaries and perks provided by other national banks. It provides increments and allowances to the clerks in the very initial stages of their career itself.
Download Entri app to get free mock tests for various competitive exams!!!
Harco Bank Clerk Salary 2020 – Pay Scale, Allowances
The Harco Bank Clerk Salary falls in the level-6 of the PayScale Matrix. The Payscale ranges from 35,400 to 1, 12,400 Rupees. The Salary structure is given below.
Harco Bank Clerk Salary Structure
|Sl. No||Benefits||Amount in Rs|
|2.||Dearness Allowance||4, 248|
|3.||Children’s Education Allowance||1000|
|4.||House Rent Allowance||2, 832|
|6.||Overall Monthly Emoluments||44,000 to 46,000 approx.|
Harco Bank Clerk Salary: Allowances
Harco Bank Clerks also get reimbursement of various prerequisites like Gratuity, Provident fund, Medical; Leave fare and other facilities as per the rules issued by the Haryana Government from time to time.
Some of the allowances that the Haryana Government provides for the employees in the Clerical cadre are:
- Dearness Allowance (DA): This allowance is revised every six months by the Haryana Government. The current DA is 12% of the Basic Pay. It is based on the CPI or Consumer Price Index as declared by the Haryana Government.
- House Rent Allowance (HRA): This allowance depends on the city in which the candidate gets the posting. The employees posted in Class A cities get better HRA as compared to the employees posted in Class B cities. The table below gives the HRA offered in various cities.
|Class A Cities||24% of Basic Pay|
|Class B Cites||12% of Basic Pay|
|Others||8% of Basic Pay|
Harco Bank Clerk Salary: Perks
The Perks of being in the Harco Bank clerical post are:
- Posting in Haryana
- No door to door sales
- Stable work environment
- Lots of traveling opportunities
- Continues upward mobility
As you can see the benefits and perks of Harco Bank Clerk are very attractive. A lot of candidates aspire to join this bank. The applicants must satisfy the following eligibility criteria to apply for this post.
Click Here Get Free Mock tests for Banking Exams!!
Harco Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be a Graduate with 55% marks or a Commerce Graduate with 50% marks from a recognized University.
- Applicant should have Knowledge of Hind or Sanskrit up to Matric level.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum of 42 years on the last date of submission of applications online.
- Relaxation in Age.
- In the case of Scheduled Caste or SC, Scheduled Tribe or ST, Backward Class(A) & Backward Class(B), the upper age limit is flexible up to 5 years and in case of Ex-Serviceman aspirants shall be of 42 years Plus continuous Military Service added by three years.
- Age limit may be calm in cases of employees of Government/Boards/Corporation/Cooperative Institutions for 10 years by the competent authority
How to Apply Online
- Firstly, visit the main official website.
- Then, select the read job notice and apply online.
- Read the details before filling the online application form.
- Fill up all the required submit.
- Submit Signature and Photos.
- Note registration number and password.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
- The selection for the post of Clerk in HARCO Bank will be on the basis of marks obtained in the online test (main) and Socio-Economic Criteria.
- 10 times of advertised posts will be shortlisted for the final mains exam.
In this article, we have discussed the Harco Bank Clerk Salary 2020 – Pay Scale, Allowances. Keep visiting this blog for updates on various government jobs.
Click Here Get Free Mock tests for Various Government Exams!
Discussion about this post