Indian Bank is about to announce the recruitment notification to the post of Probationary Officer (PO) 2020. The interested candidates can apply for the post through online medium in the official website of Indian Bank, once the notification is released. Indian Bank is inviting applicants with active and hardworking mind to the PO post across India. This article discusses on Indian Bank PO Scorecard 2020 – Download Scorecard.
Attempt free mock tests of various bank exams on Entri Banking 2.0!
Indian Bank PO Scorecard 2020 – Download Scorecard
The selection of candidates to the PO post is through three stages like: Preliminary, Mains and Interview. The candidates who were qualifying each section will be promoted to the next level of recruitment. The result of Indian Bank PO 2020 is announced separately for prelims, mains and interview. The result is announced online on the official website in PDF form (Check out the results of Indian Bank PO). The result PDF contains the list of qualified candidates.
However, the scorecard will be released a few days after the declaration of result. To download the scorecard, candidates need to enter roll number or registration number and date of birth or password. The hard copy of the result is not sent to any candidates by post. Candidates who qualify all the stages of Indian Bank PO exam are offered admission to the postgraduate diploma in Banking & Finance Course at Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking.
Indian Bank PO 2018 Scorecard and Cut-off Scores
Indian Bank has released the category-wise cutoff scores for the Indian Bank PO 2018 Prelims exam for each section of the exam. All the details of the Indian Bank PO 2018 Cutoff Scores are given the following table.
|Out of 35||
Out of 30
Out of 35
Out of 100
*All qualified candidates are merit listed and hence list cannot be extended.
Download Indian Bank PO result 2020
Candidates can follow the steps below to download the result of Indian Bank PO.
- Visit the official website
- Click on result link on the home page
- In a new page, the result PDF will open
- Press Ctrl+F to search roll number in the PDF
- Download and save the result for future reference
Details in Indian Bank PO Scorecard
The following details will be printed in the scorecard of Indian Bank PO:
- Personal details
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Date of birth
- Total Marks
- Qualifying Status
- Category-wise marks
Indian Bank PO Result Statistics
|Category||Shortlisted for mains exam based on prelims exam||Appeared in Mains exam||Shortlisted for interview|
What after the declaration of Indian Bank PO result?
All the selected candidates will have to undergo one year of post-graduate diploma in banking and finance (PGDBF) at Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB), Bangalore. After completing the course, candidates will be appointed as Probationary Officer in JMG-I post.
Dowload Entri app and Ace your exam preparations
Indian Bank PO Eligibility Criteria 2020
The eligibility criteria for Indian Bank PO 2020 is fixed by the exam conducting authority. Participants should make sure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility norms for the recruitment test before applying for it. The eligibility criteria for the test are given below:
The candidate must be a
- An Indian citizen
- A resident of Bhutan or Nepal
- A Tibetan refugee, who has moved to India intending to stay here permanently
- People of Indian origin who have migrated from Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, and East African countries intending to settle permanently in India.
- The lower age limit is set at 20 years of age and the upper age limit prescribed for the test is 28 years for the General category as on July 1, 2018.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories as per government norms and is given in the table below
|Category||Upper age relaxation|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|PwD||10 years (additional if from reserved category|
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university/ institution or any equivalent qualification as recognized by the Central government.
- The aspirants those who were appearing for the final exam of the qualifying degree are also eligible for the examination. They can submit requisite documents during the final recruitment round.
Read more on Indian Bank PO 2020: Eligibility Criteria.
Download Entri app for free and prepare for various competitive exams. Entri wishes good luck to all aspirants!
Discussion about this post