Table of Contents
India post payments bank , also known as IPPB has issued notifications for various posts. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria are allowed to apply online till April 9, 2022. The bank is aiming to fill 12 posts through the recruitment process this time and candidates will be selected based on their performance in the interview, GD, and online assessment test that will be conducted by the bank. All details regarding the notification and important details are also given on the official website of the bank.
Candidates should remember the important dates of this exam like any other competitive exam. Missing an important date can be very costly as it can cost your career dreams. Following are the important dates for IPPB bank.
|Application form release||26- March- 2022|
|Last date for Application||9 April 2022|
Documents Required for Application
Candidates should be ready with the scanned copy of the relevant documents before applying. Every exam asks you to submit some documents as a part of the application process. The documents required for this exam are the following;
- Scanned photograph and signature
- Online transaction of fees details
- Valid personal id
Steps To Fill the Application form
Filling the application form has to be done with utmost concentration and importance. Candidates should read carefully what details have to be filled in each column and should do the same without missing any important points. The steps to fill out the form are as follows.
- For registration go to the official website and click Apply here
- Enter the basic information such as name, date of birth, category, father’s name, etc
- Candidates should remember the password and registration number that will be generated on successful registration for future purposes.
Size and dimension of the photograph and signature
Candidates should upload their photograph and signature as per the rules. Any photo or signature that exceeds the specified size and dimension will not be accepted
- Photograph should be between 200* 300 pixels
- Size of the photograph should be between 20 kb to 50 kb
- Dimension of the sign should be between 140 * 60 pixels
- Size of the sign should be between 10 kb to 20 kb
How to fill the detailed IPPB recruitment Application form
- Candidates should enter their preferred exam centers
- Candidates should enter their educational qualifications
- Candidates should also keep in mind that they will not be able to edit or change any data once submitted after clicking the final submission
Payment of fees
Candidates can pay the fees using cards such as credit cards, Rupay/ Visa/ Master card/ Maestro, Internet banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile wallets
Our classes will help you understand the main portions that are required for successfully completing the IPPB exam. Our faculty members are well educated and trained so that all our users can learn in a tension-free manner under our coaching. We have also included the latest technologies in our video classes so that you will be taught in the best possible way.
We have managed our time and effort to good effect so that all our users are equally satisfied with our classes every time they use Entri’s classes for their preparations.