JK Bank PO Result is published. All applicants can now check their results from the J&K bank official website from 16th June 2022, onwards. Through this recruitment, the bank will select 20 candidates for its service. The selected candidates will get hired towards JK bank’s service on the basic pay is Rs. 23700/ with Pay Scale of 23700-980/7. The selected candidates, at the time of joining, will have to execute a bond of Rs.5 Lakhs to serve the bank for a minimum period of 5 years. Through the below-given link, candidates can check the J&K Bank PO results.
JK Bank PO Result 2022
The combined main exam and interview result of the J&K bank 2022 Probationary Officer recruitment is now available. Using their login credentials, applicants can now check their Jammu & Kashmir Bank Probationary Officer 2022 final result.
- To check your J & K Bank PO 2022, preliminary exam results, visit the J&K bank official website, Click Here
- Under the Career section, Click on “JK BANK PROBATIONARY OFFICERS Online Main Exam and Interview Result Display“
- Enter your Registration Number/ Roll Number and Date of Birth/ Password.
- Click on the ‘Login’ Button
- Your J&K bank PO 2022 final Result (the combined result of mains and interview) will be displayed on your screen. Take a printout of your result for future reference.
The bank authorities will contact the eligible candidates for the further selection process.
JK Bank PO Scorecard 2022
The JK Bank PO result is published in the form of an online scorecard. The scorecard is available on the official website and can be accessed by any contender through the details of his/her registration number/roll number and date of birth. The contenders must download and print the scorecard after viewing it as will be needed for verification during allotment.
Details Mentioned on the Scorecard
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s date of birth
- Registration no/Roll no of the candidate
- Candidate’s category
- Section-wise marks
- Overall/Total marks
- Section-wise cutoff
- Overall cutoff
Evaluation of Scores
The paper includes 100 questions of 1 mark each. For each correct answer, the candidate gets 1 mark, and for each wrong answer, 0.25 marks are deducted from the total marks acquired by the candidate.
Based on the difficulty of the exam, the number of candidates taking the exam, and the overall performance in the exam, the authorities determine the sectional and overall cutoff. Based on this cutoff and the marks received by the candidates, a merit list is published soon after the result. It is through this merit list that the candidates get to know their position.
J&K Bank PO Cut-Offs 2022
Cut-off marks for J&K Bank PO will be announced soon after the application closes. Factors taken into regard for cut-off marks are:
- Number of vacancies
- Number of applicants
- Exam complexity
J&K Bank PO Selection Process 2022
The candidates pursuing a job as Jammu Kashmir Bank PO will have to clear three stages to get appointed.
- Firstly, the candidate will have to clear the cut-off marks announced by J&K Bank and get qualified for the main exam.
- Next, the candidate will again have to beat the cut-off score of the Mains exam to enter the interview round.
- Finally, a personal interview with the candidate will be taken.
- The selection process for JK Bank PO will be based completely on the merit of the total obtained marks in the Mains examination and Candidate interview.
- The ratio of online mains examination and interview is 80:20, respectively.
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, and analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.