Kerala PSC Artist Photographer Rank List 2022 is out. Public Selection Commission has published the rank lists of Artist Photographer (088/2019) for various districts in Kerala. The rank list is prepared based on the candidate’s merit in the written examination. Aspirants can download the Kerala PSC Artist Photographer Rank List 2022 PDF from the link given in this article. Check below to download Kerala PSC Artist Photographer Rank List
Get Free Mock Tests for various Kerala PSC Exams !!!
Kerala PSC Artist Photographer Rank List 2022 Overview
Kerala PSC has announced the result for the post of Kerala PSC Artist Photographer Rank List 2022 in various districts. All aspirants who had appeared for the exam can download their results from the official website of Kerala PSC- keralapsc.gov.in or check the results below. This Ranked List is brought into force for a minimum period of one year, subject to the condition that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier.
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Medical Education Service Department|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
How to Downlaod Kerala PSC Artist Photographer Rank List 2022
The rank list is also available on the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website, which candidates can access. Simply follow the simple guidelines below:
- Click on the link to open the official website of Kerala PSC 2022
- Once you have opened the official website you will see the homepage
- Click on the “Results” tab on the top right
- Click on Artist Photographer Rank List 2022 or the rank list option you want to know
- A new page with the Kerala PSC Rank list 2022 for all the categories will be displayed after you click on the Ranked list.
- Candidates are required to click on the “Download” option for their respective posts.
- You will now be taken to a pdf files the list of candidates that will be chosen for each position.
- Download and save the pdf for further use.
Kerala PSC Artist Photographer Rank List 2022 PDF
Check below to Download Kerala PSC Artist Photographer Rank List 2022
Kerala PSC Artist Photographer Rank List 2022 – Points to be Noted
- The Ranked List will be in force till the publication of a new Ranked List after the expiry of a minimum
period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised for appointment in accordance with the rules and orders regarding reservation and rotation as amended from time to time, if applicable,against vacancies reported to the Commission during the pendancy of this list. As the advice for appointment depends on the occurrence of vacancies, there is no guarantee that all candidates included in the list will secure appointment.The candidates remaining in the list at the time of cancellation will have no claim at all for appointment on the basis of the inclusion of their names in the list.
- The entries put in column (9) are based on the Communities specified by the candidate in their Application forms and proved by them with necessary documents. The candidate whose Communities have not been correctly noted in the Ranked List as proved by them in their Application should intimate the fact to the Deputy Secretary (Examinations) -I, Kerala Public Service Commission, Thiruvananthapuram – 695004 within one month from the Date of publication of the Ranked List to get the benefit of Reservation to which they are entitled to. In the absence of timely information regarding discrepancies if any, the candidate will be advised as incorporated in the Ranked List.
- Candidates who wish to relinquish their claim for advice from the Ranked List shall submit an application in the format prescribed by the Commission to THE SECRETARY, KERALA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION HEAD OFFICE, PATTOM, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM-4. The format is available in the official website of the Commission.The request for relinquishment in respect of those who do not submit the relinquishment application in the format prescribed by the Commission will not be honoured under any circumstances. The request for relinquishment in the prescribed format should be duly attested by a Gazetted Officer of State/Central Government with signature, name,designation and office seal along with a Notarized Affidavit and a self attested copy of an ID Proof bearing photographas enlisted in the General Conditions. The request for relinquishment along with the original of notarized affidavit andself attested copy of the ID Proof received within 15 days from the date of publication of Ranked List in the Official Website of the Commission will be honoured against the requisitions of vacancies that are pending with the Commission up to the finalisation of the Ranked List. After the publication of Ranked List, the request for relinquishment will be considered only if such request is received on or before the date of receipt of vacancy, basedon which he/she is to be advised.
Discussion about this post