Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission announced Kerala PSC Branch Manager (122/2019) Rank List 2023 on October 04, 2023. The KPSC releases the Kerala PSC Rank list as a PDF file on its official website. There is only one candidate shortlisted for the Branch Manager post. The result is declared at keralapsc.gov.in. If you are a candidate who appeared in the exam, you can check the results given below. The register numbers of selected candidates are on the answer sheet. Check Kerala PSC Branch Manager Rank List 2023 below.
KPSC Branch Manager Result 2023: Highlights
|Name of post||Branch Manager|
|Authority||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Rank List Status||Released|
|Method of Recruitment||District wise|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Interview|
|Cut off marks||Varies District- wise|
Kerala PSC Branch Manager Shortlist 2023 – Direct Link
For your convenience, we are providing the Kerala PSC Branch Manager Rank List 2023 PDF here
CATEGORY NUMBER: 122/2019
CATEGORY NUMBER: 340/2021
CATEGORY NUMBER: 125/2019
CATEGORY NUMBER: 279/2021
CATEGORY NUMBER: 123/2019
CATEGORY NUMBER: 125/2019
CATEGORY NUMBER: 281/2021
CATEGORY NUMBER: 339/2021
Kerala PSC Branch Manager Result 2023
The rank list is also available on the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website, which candidates can access. Simply follow the simple guidelines below:
- Click on the link to open the official website of Kerala PSC
- Once you have opened the official website you will see the homepage
- Click on the “Results” tab on the top right
- Click on Kerala PSC Branch Manager Rank list 2023 or the rank list option you want to know
- A new page with the Kerala PSC Rank list 2023 for all the categories will be displayed after you click on the Ranked list.
- Candidates are required to click on the “Download” option for their respective posts.
- You will now be taken to a PDF files the list of candidates that will be chosen for each position.
- Download and save the pdf for further use.
Details Mentioned on KPSC Branch Manager Rank List 2023
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration Number.
- Kerala PSC Exam Score.
- Kerala State Merit List.
- Category of the Candidate
- Cut Off Score
- Result Guidelines
- Allotment details
KPSC Branch Manager Result 2023: Points to Remember
- The result of the candidate with Sl.No.3 (Reg.No.101830) is withheld subject to the further order of the honourable commission.
- According to the existing procedure, revaluation of Answer script is not allowed. But Answer scripts will be rechecked if the candidates apply for through their One Time Registration profile from the Commission’s official
website www.keralapsc.gov.in by remitting the prescribed fee of Rs.85 (Rupees Eighty-Five only). The fee can be remitted by e-payment through the portal. Applications submitted in any other manner will not be considered. A period
of 15 (Fifteen) days time to apply for rechecking of Answer scripts will be allowed to candidates with effect from the date on which the Ranked List is uploaded in the website of the Commission ie. on or before 18.10.2023.
- Candidates who wish to obtain a photocpy of their OMR Answer sheets (Part A & Part B) relating to the selection shall submit online application through their One Time Registration profile from the official website of the Commission, www.keralapsc.gov.in by remitting the prescribed fee of Rs.335 (Rupees Three Hundred and Thirty-Five only) via e-payment mode available in the portal. A period of 15 (Fifteen) days time to apply for photocopy of OMR sheets will be allowed to candidates with effect from the date on which the Ranked List is uploaded in the website of the Commission ie. on or before 18.10.2023. Application submitted in any other manner will not be considered. A copy
of the answer sheet will be issued only once to the candidate. Copies of OMR sheets invalidated due to any defect will not be issued.
- The candidates who wish to relinquish their claim for advice from the Ranked List shall submit an application in the format prescribed by the Commission to the District Officer, Kerala Public Service Commission District Office, Pathanamthitta. The format is available in the official website of the Commission. The request for relinquishment in respect of those who do not submit the relinquishment application in the format prescribed by the Commission will not be honoured under any circumstances. The request for relinquishment in the prescribed format should be duly attested by a Gazetted Officer of State/Central Government with signature, name, designation and office seal along with a notarized affidavit and a self attested copy of an ID Proof bearing photograph as enlisted in the General conditions. The request for relinquishment along with the original of notarized affidavit andself attested copyof an ID proof received within 15 days from the date of publication of Ranked List in the Official website of the Commission will be honoured against the requisitions of vacancies that are pending with the Commission upto the finalisation of Ranked List. After the publication of the Ranked List, the request for relinquishment will be considered only if such request is received on or before the date of receipt of requisition based on which he/she is to be advised.
- Since a Common OMR test with Common candidates was conducted to this Post, the mark awarded to the candidates included in the Ranked List and mark of test relating to all candidates appeared for the test will be published only after the publication of entire Ranked List (including NCA Notification) which will be finalized on thebasis of the comon test.
- The result of rechecking of OMR anwser scripts will be initated in due course. But photocopy of OMR answer script will be isued only after the publication of the Ranked List for all the posts finalized on the basis of the common test.
- The A part and B part of OMR scripts will be destroyed after completing 6 months period from the date of finalisation of Ranked list.