Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission has published Kerala PSC Clinical Psychologist Rank List 2022 (Category Number 265/2020) today, January 31, 2023. The result is made available at the PSC Thulassi portal at https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/. Candidates who appeared for Kerala PSC Clinical Psychologist Rank List 2022 can check their rank by downloading the answer sheet. Scroll down for KPSC Clinical Psychologist Rank List 2022.
KPSC Clinical Psychologist Rank List 2022: Highlights
|Name of post||Clinical Psychologist|
|Department||Medical Education Department|
|Authority||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Rank List Status||Released|
|Method of Recruitment||District wise|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Interview|
|Cut off marks||Various|
How to Download Kerala PSC Clinical Psychologist Rank list 2022?
By taking the processes outlined below, applicants can download the Kerala PSC Rank List 2023
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission at http://www.keralapsc.gov.in)
- Step 2: Click on the Result Tab In the upper right corner of the homepage
- Step 3: After that, choose the “Ranked list” option from the drop-down list.
- Step 4: Click on KPSC Clinical Phychologist Shortlist 2022
- Step 5: Navigate “Download” option and click
- Step 6: A PDF file with a list of candidates for their respective positions will be displayed on the screen..
- Step 7: Download and save the pdf for future references.
Details Mentioned on Kerala PSC Clinical Psychologist Shortlist 2022
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number.
- Kerala PSC Exam Score.
- Kerala State Merit List.
- Category of the Candidate
- Cut Off Score
- Result Guidelines
- Allotment details
Kerala PSC Clinical Psychologist Shortlist 2022 – Direct Link
The PSC Clinical Psychologist Shortlist is available in PDF format. Eligible applicants can view and download the KPSC Clinical Psychologist Shortlist 2022 by visiting the website or following the direct link provided below.
- Clinical Psychologist (I NCA-Muslim) – Medical Education(Medical Colleges-Neurology) Department – Cat No. 265/2020
Clinical Psychologist Rank List 2022 – Points to Remember
- Candidates who wish to obtain a printout of their answer sheet relating to this selection shall remit the fees of Rs.335/-in any of the Treasuries in the State(head of the account: 0051 PSC-800-State PSC-99-other receipts).
- The duly completed application in the prescribed form, along with the original CHALAN, should be delivered to the Joint Secretary(Online Examinations), Kerala Public Service Commission, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram-4, within 30 days after the rank list published
- An applicant will only receive one printout of the answer sheet. Printouts of answer sheets that are invalid owing to a flaw will not give. Candidates are not permitted to apply for a reprint of an answer sheet that is not their own, and those who do so will face legal action.
- The candidates who wish to relinquish their claim for advice from the Ranked List shall apply in the format prescribed by the Commission. On the Commission’s official website, you can get the format.
- Any candidate can relinquish his/her right for appointment in writing duly attested by a Gazetted Officer of State/Central Government with Signature, Name, Designation, and Office Seal along with a notarized affidavit and a self-attested copy of the ID Proof bearing photograph as enlisted in the general conditions.
- The request for relinquishment will honor against vacancies pending with the Commission up until the completion of the Ranked List if it is received within 15 days of the date the Ranked List was published on the Commission’s official website and includes the original notarized affidavit and a self-attested copy of the ID Proof. After the rank list is published, the request for relinquishment will consider only if it is received on or before the date of receipt of the vacancy on which she advised