Table of Contents
Degree level exam is a much-awaited exam including top exams of Kerala PSC. The new pattern of the exam was released earlier in this exam, various posts requiring Graduation as basic eligibility criteria are combined. The posts include University Assistant, Assistant in various boards, Secretariat Assistant, Sales Tax Officer, DEO, Deputy Collector Junior Employment Officer, Block Panchayat Secretary, BDO, Municipal Secretary, SBCID, etc. These prestigious posts will surely make the degree level relevant. Aspirants can practice Kerala PSC Degree Level Exam Mock Test here.
Kerala PSC Degree Level Exam Mock Tests Series
As per the latest decision, Kerala PSC will be conducting all the Graduate-Level Exams, as a single exam. This includes many prestigious posts. So, this exam will be crucial for the aspirants. Entri has prepared the latest mock test series for the Degree-Level Prelims Examination 2021.
Once subscribed, aspirants can attempt all 14 full-length mock tests including one free mock test. All 14 mock tests are focused on the Prelims Exam 2021.
Malayalam includes 10 questions for the degree-level exam and also acts as the scoring part. Attempt all 15 mock tests, each having 30 questions. Each mock test will be based on topics included under the subject.
here too, attempt the topic-wise mock tests with 30 questions in each test. Altogether asp[irant can avail 15 mock tests solely for the English language.
Mentor Special Exams
Mentors like Pradeep Mukhathala, Ranjith RK, Sreenidhi Special Added Exams are available. Subject
Free General Knowledge questions are available under this section. There are 15 Important GK Question mock tests including 30 questions in each. For, now these mock tests are Free! Download App now and attempt!
Kerala PSC Degree Level Exam Practice Test
1. The oldest Mountain range in India
2. Pratyaksha Raksha Daiva Sabha (PRDS) was started by
Ans: Poykayil Yohannan
3. What is the meaning of Theomania?
Ans: A belief that one is God
4. The country topped in the UN World Happiness Report 2021
5. What is the Theme of World Art Day 2021(April 15)?
Ans: You Are Not Alone
6. In which Congress session did Mahatma Gandhi and Jawahar Lal Nehru met for the first time?
Ans: 1916 Lucknow Session
7. Name the youngest Governor-General who submitted the Woods Despatch, called the Magna Carta of English Education in India
Ans: Lord Dalhousie
8. Pinto Movement against the Portuguese Government rule took place at
9. State receiving the highest rainfall during the North-East Monsson is
Ans: Tamil Nadu
10. Name the newly appointed Election Commissioner of Kerala
Ans: A. Shahjahan
Kerala PSC Degree Level Exam Mock Test 2021
1. If the 66 2/3% of a number is 96, then 25% of the same number will be
2. 3: 27:: 11: ?
3. If ALPHABET is coded as ZKOGZADS, then, NUMERALS will be coded as
4. If A is the brother of B. C is the sister of D. B is the son of C. The, how will be A related to C?
5. If 1 January 2000 was Saturday. What was the day on 1 January 1999?
6. If a seller reduces the Selling Price of an item from Rs. 4000 to Rs. 380, loss for seller increases by 2%. What will be the cost price of the item?
7. The sum of the present age of a father and his son is 60 years. Six years ago fathers’ age was five times the age of the son. So, after six years, the son’s age will be
8.37, 50, ____, 82, 101
9. Bird: Aeroplane:: Fish: ___
10. What is the angle between the hour hand and minute hand of the clock, when time is 09.25?
11. Find the synonym of the word ‘PEER’
12. The meaning of the word Gallop
C) take a gallop
D) move very fast
13. Remorse means
14. Find the error part
A) He told
B) me that
C) he is
D) not well
15. Find the correctly spelled word
16. Which is the enzyme that helps in blood clotting
C) Vitamin K
17. Name the phenomenon behind the formation of a Rainbow
A) Interference of Light
B) Scattering of Light
C) Dispersion of Light
D) Diffraction of Light
18. The study of origin and evolution of the Universe is called as
19. Name the organization formed by Indian revolutionaries, during the Freedom Movements, in San Fransico, USA
A) Swaraj party
B) Ghaddar party
C) Indian Association
D) Theosophical Society
20. Which article of the Indian Constitution abolishes Untouchability
A) Article 21
B) Article 16
C) Article 17
D) Article 19
21. A large-sized network is called as
22. Hirakund project is situated on the
23. Satellite to ground communication takes place through
A) Medium wave
B) Short wave
C) Micro wave
D) Optical signals
24. Haldia is the part of
A) Mumbai port
B) Paradeep port
C) Kolkatta port
D) Chennai port
25. Who conducted the Savarnajata from Vailom to Travancore
B) Vakom Abdul Khader Moulavi
C) Mannathu Padmanabhan
D) Swadeshabhimani Ramakrishna Pillai
26. From which constitution the idea of nominating members to Rajya Sabha was taken
27. Al-Islam, The Muslim and Deepika, these newspapers were published by
A) Muhammed Kunju
B) Vakom Abdul Khader Moulavi
C) Matha Guru
D) None of these
28. Which renaissance leader is popularly known as Kumara Gurudeva
A) Poykayil Yohannan
C) Kurumban Daivathan
29. In which state does the Jawai Dam, built across the Luni river, located
A) Uttar Pradesh
30. Name the mountain range that separates Jammu and Kashmir
A) Vindhya Range
B) Aravalli Range
C) Pir Panjal Range
D) Karakoram Range
Check the answers for the above mock test and also practice more and more Kerala PSC Degree Level Exam Test Series:
So, this was a mini mock test for the upcoming Degree level Prelims exams. Candidates will be utilizing the time for their preparation. The renewed exam dates for the Degree level exams are expected to publish soon. Meanwhile, continue with your preparations with Entri to crack the prelims and also prepare for the Mains examination. Entri will also provide subject-wise notes and practice tests.