Kerala Public Service Commission conducts recruitment examination for the recruitment of eligible candidates to the post of Sub Inspectors under the Armed Police. The commission is soon to be publishing the official notification for the examination. This is one of the best opportunities for government job aspirants to land a government job. This examination is conducted under the supervision of Kerala PSC and candidates who are appearing for the examination must be well prepared so as to get a good rank in the final rank list. For the result to be very good candidates should make their exam preparation more strategic and effective the candidates must have an idea and knowledge regarding Kerala PSC armed police SI Study material 2021. Here in this article are the details that candidates can obtain the details regarding the best study materials that can be used for preparing for the examination.
|Name of Exam conducting authority||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector|
|Total Vacancy||Yet to be announced|
|Department||Armed Police Battalion|
|Categories||· Category I (Open Category)
· Category II (Ministerial)
|Notification Release Date||February 23, 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||February 23, 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||October 2021|
|OMR Test (Written Exam) Date||30th October and 13th November 2021|
|Physical Efficiency Test Date||Yet to be announced|
|Result Date||To be announced later|
|Mode of Examination||Online/ OMR Based|
Kerala PSC armed police SI examination is one of the most anticipated PSC examinations in the state this year. It is believed that Kerala PSC will publish the official notification for the same through the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission. Interested candidates can apply for the examination once the commission published the notification. Here is the list of the books and other study materials that candidates can make use of while preparing for the Kerala PSC Armed Police SI examination 2021.
Kerala PSC Armed Police SI Preparation Books
Here is the list of the books that are very much helpful in clearing the Kerala PSC Armed Police SI Examination.
- Kerala PSC Bulletin: Kerala Public Service Commission publishes bulletin books that have more than 25000 previous year questions.
- Different publication houses published Yearbooks which is a good source of general knowledge and current affairs.
- SCERT and NCERT textbooks from classes 6 to 10 to cover Basic Science, History, and Geography topics.
- Kerala Navodhanam Publication books
- Objective General English- SP Bakshi
- Kerala PSC Previous year question banks from different publication houses.
- In order to prepare for general English and general Malayalam sections, candidates can refer to any book available in the market and prepare topic-wise as mentioned in the syllabus.
- For General Knowledge also candidates can refer to any books available offline or as well as online.
- Candidates can refer to the NCERT as well as SCERT textbooks of required subjects mentioned in the syllabus from classes 8 to 10 for Kerala history and Indian history. Both these topics are equally important.
- Candidates can also follow the PSC bulletin released by the Kerala Public Service Commission which covers a vast amount of important topics for the examination.
- News Papers are the best source of current affairs information. Try to read newspapers published in the English language as it can help in both pieces of knowledge as well as in your language. Also try to do as much as mock tests, previous year questions that will benefit you a lot in the examination.
- Books like KPSC Sub Inspector of Police, Excise Inspector & Assistant Jailor`s Exam Book are good sources.
- The Mega Yearbook 2017 – Current Affairs & General Knowledge for Competitive Exams 2nd edition
- Indian polity by Laxmikanth
- Governance in India by Laxmikanth
- India after Gandhi by Ramachandra Guha
- Indian Economy -Ramesh Singh
- Struggle for independence by Bipin Chandra
- Quantitative aptitude by R.S. Agarwal
- Kerala History – E. Sreedhara Menon
Using the right material at the right time of your preparation will help you to boost your confidence as well the chance of securing a good rank in the examination. The above-mentioned books are the very commonly used and easily available books from various sources that can be used for the preparation for the examination to the recruitment of Village Field Assistant. For making your preparation more organized as well as to know more about the strategies and tips for clearing various government examinations happening all across the country, you can now sign up for the coaching under Entri.