Kerala PSC has invited applications from departmental candidates towards the PSC eligibility test for further career growth. In December 2020, PSC invited applications from candidates belonging to Kerala State Industrial Enterprises Limited, Jail department, Khadi board, and KSFE towards the departmental test. Candidates who wish for promotions should appear for this Kerala PSC Eligibility Test.
Kerala PSC Eligibility Test 2020
Kerala PSC has invited applications from eligible departmental candidates for promotion tests. PSC will consider candidates for promotions based on the written test against these notifications. Interested candidates can apply towards these posts, based on their service eligibility through the PSC departmental candidates official website. There won’t be any application fees, and candidates should upload the service certificates along with the online applications. PSC will conduct written tests for these posts and prepare shortlists and further rank lists to select candidates.
Posts & Eligibility
|SL No||Category Number||Name of the Post||Department||Last date||Essential Qualification|
|1||373/2020||Junior Assistant||Kerala State Industrial Enterprises||January 21, 2021||1. SSLC or equivalent qualification
2. Certificate in Office Automation
3. 5 years service in KSIE as Attender Grade-1
|2||374/2020||Assistant Jail Superintendent||Kerala Jail||January 21, 2021||1. Service in Jail department as UD Typist, Senior Clerk, Confidential Assistant
2. Required Physical Efficiencies
|3||375/2020||Lower Division Clerk||Kerala Khadi & Village Industries Board||January 27, 2021||1. SSLC or equivalent qualification
2. Should be an approved Probationer or Full Member for LD Clerk post
|4||376/2020||Junior Assistant||Kerala State Financial Enterprises Limited||January 27, 2021||1. SSLC or equivalent qualification
2. Should have completed a minimum of 2 years of Service in Company Subordinate Service
3. Should be an approved Probationer or Full Member for LD Clerk post
The required physical measurement and PET details for the Assistant Jail Superintendent post is:
- Height: 165 cms
- Chest: 81.3 cms round the chest on full expiration and must have a chest expansion of 5 cm.
Candidates must qualify in at least five out of eight items in the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) qualifying the minimum standards of efficiency.
|Events||One Star Standards|
|100 Meters Run||14 Seconds|
|High Jump||132.20 cms (4’6”)|
|Long Jump||457.20 cms (15′)|
|Putting the Shot (7264 gms)||609.60 cms (20′)|
|Throwing the cricket ball||6096 cms (200′)|
|Rope climbing (using hand only)||365.80 cms (12′)|
|Pull-ups or chinning||8 times|
|1500 meters run||5 minutes and 44 seconds.|
- Distant Vision for both the eyes must be 6/6 Snellen.
- Near Vision, for both the eyes must be 0.5 Snellen.
Colour blindness, squint or any other morbid condition of the eyes or lids of either eye are a disqualification.
- Candidates must be free from apparent physical defects like Knock-knee, Flat Foot, Varicose veins, Bowlegs,
Deformed limbs, irregular and protruding teeth, defective speech and hearing.
- Candidates should produce a Medical Certificate in the prescribed format to assure their fitness at the time of Certificate verification.
- Differently abled candidates and women candidates are not eligible to apply for this post.
Kerala Eligibility Test 2020 Notifications
Click here to download the official notifications free pdfs:
- Junior Assistant, Kerala State Industrial Enterprises: Download Here
- Assistant Jail Superintendent, Kerala Jail Department: Download Here
- Lower Division Clerk, Kerala Khadi & Village Industries Board: Download
- Junior Assistant, Kerala State Financial Enterprises Limited: Download Here
Entri wishes you all the best for all your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.