Kerala PSC has officially released the Last Grade Servants Notification 2020. The online application has begun on 31 December 2019. The last date to apply online is 05 February 2020. Candidates in an age range of 19-31 with a B.A, B.Sc or B.Com Degree or its equivalent can apply to the post of excise inspector. Differently able candidates are not eligible to this post. Candidates also has to meet the physical standard in order to be eligible to this post. In this Article we will give Kerala PSC Excise Inspector 2020 Application Procedure in detail thus making it easier to begin your journey.
|Name of the Board||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Excise Inspector (Trainee)|
|Job Category||Kerala Government Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 30700 – 65400|
|No of Vacancies||Anticipated Vacancies|
|Starting Date||31st December 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||5th February 2020|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Method of appointment||Direct Recruitment|
Keep track of the dates and schedule preparation for the exam accordingly as preparation is the key to success. Now that we are aware of the important dates let us look into the step by step procedure to complete the online application to the post of Excise inspector.
Kerala PSC Excise Inspector 2020 Application Procedure
- Candidates must register themselves in the Kerala PSC “thulasi”, One Time Registration Portal
- After the one time registration is done , candidate can begin the application for the post of Divisional Accounts Officer
- Login to your account created using User Id and Password.
- Candidates must click on the ‘Apply now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post.
- The Photograph uploaded should be taken after 31/12/2010. Name of the candidate and the date of photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading.
- No application fee is required.
- Candidates should take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile.
- Candidates should make sure to enter the appropriate personal information during the time of registration. Candidates are responsible to maintain the secrecy of the password.
- Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. However the applications can be rejected if any noncompliance with the notification is found during the processing stage.
- Documents to prove qualification, age, community etc have to be produced as and when called you are asked for it. Hence keep the documents ready
- Appropriate Disciplinary action as per Rules of procedure Rule 22 shall be initiated against those candidates who submit applications with bogus claims of qualification regarding education, experience etc and submit confirmation for writing examination irrespective of whether they are present or absent for the examination.
- If Written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates should submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profile.
- Admission tickets can be downloaded fifteen days before the exam date.
- Applications of the candidates who does not submit the confirmation within the stipulated period will be rejected.
- The important dates regarding the submission of the confirmation and the availability of Admission Tickets will be published in the Examination Calendar. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobile phone number registered in it.
- Candidates have to carry the downloaded admit card along with them when attending the exam otherwise they will not be allowed to answer the exam
- Candidates who have AADHAAR card should add AADHAAR card as ID proof in their profile.
- Candidates shall appear in person for verification of the original documents on the date, time and venue allotted by the Commission, at their own expense.
General information when uploading Photograph
- The photo to be uploaded can be in Colour/black and white.
- The face and shoulder of the candidate should be clearly visible
- Photo should be of 200 pixels height and 150 pixels width
- The file size should not exceed 30kb and it should be in JPG format
- The background of the photo should be either light coloured or white in color
- The eyes should be open
- Face should be centrally focused
- Photograph wearing cap goggles, (except cap, viel worn in adherence to religious custom), photographs showing a portion of the face, photo with unclear face shall not be accepted.
Interested candidates please do not wait for last minute rush to submit the application. The last date for application is Wednesday, February 05 2020.
How Entri will help you with the preparation for the Kerala PSC Excise Inspector post
- Entri Provides you an online platform to prepare for the exam
- You can download the app free of cost and join the class
- Entri provides video classes as well on various important topics by the excellent faculties from PSC Coaching field.
- Entri provides revision modules, monthly tests based on the classes
- Entri provides an excellent platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers
- It also gives you access to clarify your doubts
“Failing to prepare is preparing to fail” hence before its late begin your preparation for the exam
Entri wishes you all the best for the upcoming examination