Table of Contents
Kerala PSC Excise Inspector 2024 Apply Online: Kerala Public Service Commission published the Excise Inspector Application Procedure 2024 on December 15, 2023. Eligible aspirants can apply for the post through the official website of Kerala PSC. The eligibility criteria to apply for the post is that applicants must be a graduate of any discipline. The selection process includes a written test, endurance test, physical test, and document verification. So, if you meet the eligibility criteria and want to apply for the post of Excise Inspector then keep an eye on the Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Notification 2024, available from December 15, 2023. The application process, eligibility criteria and other details will be made available on the official website of Kerala PSC. Start applying now!
Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Recruitment 2024: Overview
|Name of recruiting organization
|Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC)
|Name of department
|Name of post
|Excise Inspector (Trainee)
|Number of vacancies
|As per Notification
|Mode of application
|Mode of recruitment
Kerala PSC Excise Officer Inspector 2024 Apply Online
Kerala PSC Excise Inspector application process 2024 is started on December 15, 2023. All the eligible candidates can apply for the posts online through the official website of Kerala PSC. The candidates are required to fill in the online application form with accurate details and submit the same before the due date. The last date to submit the Excise Inspector application form is January 17, 2024.
The selection process of Kerala PSC Excise Inspector includes a written test, followed by an endurance test and physical efficiency test. Those who qualify in these tests will be shortlisted for the post. The Kerala PSC announce the detailed guidelines of this recruitment process on its official page. So, all the candidates interested in this job can keep an eye on the Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Notification 2024 PDF for the detailed updates.
Kerala PSC Excise Officer Inspector Apply Online 2024: Date
The Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has recently announced that they are currently accepting applications for the position of Excise Inspector (Trainee) starting from December 15, 2023, and will continue until January 17, 2024. If you’re interested in applying for this position, you can find a detailed notification regarding the application process on the Kerala PSC website.
To apply for the Excise Inspector (Trainee) post, you would need to visit the PSC Thulasi website and locate the application link. Once you find the application link, fill in all the necessary details, and attach any required documents to verify your eligibility. Please ensure that you have attached all the necessary documents before submitting the application form. Remember, this is a great opportunity for those who wish to work as an Excise Inspector (Trainee) in Kerala, and we encourage all interested candidates to apply for the position. If you have any further queries or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the KPSC for more information.
Kerala PSC Excise Officer Inspector Notification 2024: Release Date
Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Notification 2024 has published on December 15, 2023. The notification will provide details about the job, eligibility criteria, application process and other information. Those interested in attending this examination can find the details about the application process, eligibility criteria and other important information on Kerala PSC official website.
The Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Notification 2024 is expected to include important information like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limit, etc. Candidates must meet the eligibility criteria to apply for the job. Candidates must also possess the educational qualification mentioned in the notification to be eligible for the examination. Once all the eligibility criteria are met, candidates can apply online through the link provided on the Kerala PSC website.
The exam will be conducted by Kerala PSC to select eligible candidates for the post of Excise Inspector. The application form for the exam is released on December 15, 2023. Candidates are advised to regularly check Kerala PSC website for updated information about the exam and related details. Those who are interested in applying for this job must stay tuned and watch out for the Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Notification 2024. Good luck!
Kerala PSC Excise Officer Inspector Notification 2024 PDF
For the year 2024, Kerala PSC has issued a notification for the Excise Inspector post. Starting from December 17, 2023, all eligible candidates can apply for the position on the official website. The notification contains all the information related to eligibility criteria, salary structure, application process, and other essential details. Download the recruitment PDF now!
Kerala PSC Excise Inspector 2024 Apply Online – Important Dates
Candidates interested in applying for Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Vacancy 2024 should keep in mind the important dates for the selection process listed below:
|Commencement of online application
|December 15, 2023
|Last date for online application
|January 17, 2023
|Yet to be announced
|Yet to be announced
Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Recruitment 2024: Eligibility Conditions to Apply
Find the eligibility criteria to apply for the post of Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Recruitment 2024.
- The candidates must be 19-36 years.
- Only candidates born between 02.01.1987 and 01.01.2004 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post.
- The candidate must possess B.A, B.Com or B.Sc degree from any recognized university.
- The candidate should have passed SSLC in case of Ex-Service men.
- Candidates who claim equivalent qualification shall produce the relevant Government order to prove the validity at the time of verification.
- Physical Standard
The candidate should be physically fit and posses minimum standard as given below for outdoor work.
For Male Candidates
- Candidate must possess height of 160 cm.
- Round the chest measurement should be 81cm on full expiration and must have an expansion of 5 cm.
For Female Candidates
- Candidate must possess height of 152 cm.
- No chest measurement required.
- For SC/ST candidates the height must be 150 cm.
Note: NCC Certificate holders having ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ categories will be given weightage marks at the rate of 2% , 3% and 5% respectively.
Eye Sight: Must be certified to possess the visual standards specified below without glasses.
- Note: Each eye must have a full field of vision.
- Colour blindness, squinting, or any other morbid condition of the eyes or lids of either eye will disqualify you.
- Should be free of visible physical flaws such as knock-knee, flat feet, varicose veins, bow legs, deformed limbs, irregular and protruding teeth, poor speech and hearing, and so on.
- A Medical Certificate in the form given as APPENDIX-I (in the notification) of this notification, signed in original by a Medical Officer not below the rank of a Civil Surgeon Gr.II in a Government Hospital, certifying the Physical Fitness and Visual Standards, shall be produced as and when required by the Commission.
Physical Efficiency Test
Candidates must pass at least five of the eight National Physical Efficiency One Star Standards Test items, with minimum standards listed against each.
For Male Candidates
|One Star Standard
|100 Meters Run
|132.20 cms (4’6”)
|457.20 cms (15’)
|Putting the Shot (7264 gms)
|609.60 cms (20’)
|Throwing the Cricket Ball
|6096 cms (200’)
|Rope Climbing (only with hands)
|365.80 cms (12’)
|Pull ups or Chinning
|1500 Metres Run
|5 Minutes & 44 seconds
For Female Candidates
|One Star Standard
|100 Meters Run
|106 cms (1.06 m)
|305 cm (3.05 m)
|Putting the Shot (4 Kgs)
|488 cm (4.88 m)
|200 Metres Run
|Throwing the Throw Ball
|1400 cm (14 m)
|Shuttle Race (25×4 metres)
|Skipping (one minute)
- Note: Ex-Servicemen will be entitled to the relaxations contemplated in G.O (Ms).No. 71/78/TD dated 08.06.1978 for Physical Efficiency Test.
- The Physical Measurement of the candidates will be taken prior to the Physical Efficiency Test and those who do not possess the prescribed Physical Measurements will not be admitted for the Physical Efficiency Test.
- If accidents or injuries happen to a candidate while participating in the Physical Efficiency Test, he/ she will not be given further chance to participate in the test.
Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Selection Process 2024
The following rounds will be used to select candidates for the Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Recruitment 2024.
- Written Exam
- Endurance Test
- Verification of Documents
- Physical Test
Those who clear all the rounds will be eligible for the post. Find the brief overview of Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Selection Process 2024 here.
Every person appointed to this position will be on probation for a total of two years on duty within a continuous period of three years, beginning on the day he or she is hired.
Every person appointed to this position through direct recruitment must complete the Department’s training program, which must last at least twelve months. Probation and increment will be based on the training period.
Every person appointed to this position must pass the Account Test (Lower), Excise Tests Parts A & B, and DOM or MOP if they have not already.
Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Recruitment 2024: Mode of Apply
Applications for Kerala PSC Excise Inspector can be submitted through a direct recruitment process. To apply, eligible candidates should go to the Kerala PSC website. The form must be completed and submitted before or on the deadline specified in the notification. The application deadline for the Excise Inspector position is January 17, 2024.
Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Recruitment 2024: Apply Link
Click on the link below to apply for Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Recruitment 2024.
Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Online Application Procedure 2024: How to Apply
- Candidates must register themselves in the Kerala PSC “thulasi”, One Time Registration Portal
- After the one time registration is done , candidate can begin the application for the post of Divisional Accounts Officer
- Login to your account created using User Id and Password.
- Candidates must click on the ‘Apply now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post.
- The Photograph uploaded should be taken after 31/12/2010. Name of the candidate and the date of photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading.
- No application fee is required.
- Candidates should take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile.
- Candidates should make sure to enter the appropriate personal information during the time of registration. Candidates are responsible to maintain the secrecy of the password.
- Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. However the applications can be rejected if any noncompliance with the notification is found during the processing stage.
- Documents to prove qualification, age, community etc have to be produced as and when called you are asked for it. Hence keep the documents ready
- Appropriate Disciplinary action as per Rules of procedure Rule 22 shall be initiated against those candidates who submit applications with bogus claims of qualification regarding education, experience etc and submit confirmation for writing examination irrespective of whether they are present or absent for the examination.
- If Written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates should submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profile.
- Admission tickets can be downloaded fifteen days before the exam date.
- Applications of the candidates who does not submit the confirmation within the stipulated period will be rejected.
- The important dates regarding the submission of the confirmation and the availability of Admission Tickets will be published in the Examination Calendar. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobile phone number registered in it.
- Candidates have to carry the downloaded admit card along with them when attending the exam otherwise they will not be allowed to answer the exam
- Candidates who have AADHAAR card should add AADHAAR card as ID proof in their profile.
- Candidates shall appear in person for verification of the original documents on the date, time and venue allotted by the Commission, at their own expense.
|Gen/ BC/ EBC/ EWS
|SC/ ST/ PwD
|Mode of Payment
- Educational qualification certificates
- Certificate of Caste
- Candidates who have an AADHAAR card should include it as proof of identification in their profile.
Advice to Upload your Photograph
- The uploaded photo can be in color or black and white.
- The candidate’s face and shoulders should be clearly visible.
- The photo should be 200 pixels tall and 150 pixels wide.
- The file should not be larger than 30kb and should be in JPG format.
- The photo’s background should be either light or white in color.
- The eyes must be open.
- The face should be centered.
- Photographs with cap goggles (except when worn in accordance with religious custom), photographs showing a portion of the face, and photographs with an unclear face will not be accepted.
Application Guidelines to Candidates
- If the caste/community claimed in the application differs from that entered in the SSLC book, the candidate must produce a Gazette notification in this regard, along with the Community Certificate, at the time of Certificate Verification.
- Before applying for the position, candidates must familiarize themselves with the instructions provided in the notification as Part-II, General Conditions. Applications that do not adhere to the terms and conditions outlined in the General Conditions are subject to rejection.
- Appropriate disciplinary action shall be initiated against those candidates who submit applications with bogus claims of qualification regarding education, experience, etc., and are liable to be disqualified for consideration for a particular post or barred from applying to the Commission either permanently or for any period, or the invalidation of their answer scripts or products in a written examination.
Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Salary 2024
The salary of an Excise Inspector in Kerala for the year 2024 would be 43400 – 91200/- per month, according to the Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Notification 2024. Excise Inspectors will be entitled to additional benefits in addition to their salary, such as house rent allowance, transportation allowance, and medical allowance.
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Exam Information Links
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Notification
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Mock Test
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Syllabus
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Video Course
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Exam Date
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Study Materials
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Vacancy
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Interview Questions
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Admit Card
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Job Profile
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Study Plan
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Salary
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Previous Question Papers
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Preparation Tips and Tricks
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Best Books
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Result
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Eligibility Criteria
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Cutoff
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Selection Process
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Exam Analysis
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Answer Key