Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission has announced about recruitment for the post of Fireman. The commission will conduct an exam to recruit suitable candidates. The recruitment will be done through a Written exam and Physical Efficiency Test (PET). The exam dates will be announced once the application process is over. Those who have applied for the Kerala PSC Fireman Recruitment 2022 successfully can start preparing for the exam.
The purpose of the examination is to recruit interested and eligible candidates. The recruitment exam is conducted periodically based on the vacancy and the need of the posts. The events of the examination are Written Exam, Interview, and Document Verification. It is a golden opportunity for candidates to secure a government job. The interested and eligible candidates are advised to stay updated regarding the various aspects of the examinations. All the notifications and information will be released by the official website of the examination. Candidates are expected to stay updated and plan their preparation accordingly.In this article we will discuss Kerala PSC Fireman Mock Tests.
Kerala PSC Fireman Mock Test 2022: Free Mock Test Series
Given below are some of the questions that can be used for the Kerala PSC Fireman exam preparation 2022.
- Author of the book ‘Punjabi Century’
A) Govind Nihlani
B) Narayan Bharathi
C) Urvashi Bhatalia
D) Prakash Tandon
- Krishna Devaraya belongs to ___________ Dynasty.
- English education started at Travancore at the time of:
A) Visakham Tirunal
B) Swathi Tirunal
C) Utharam Tirunal
- The oldest stock exchange of Asia:
A) Cochin stock exchange
B) Tokyo stock exchange
C) The capital stock exchange
D) Bombay stock exchange
- Micro plastics are pollutants of increasing environmental concern with particle size of less than:
A) 4 mm
B) 5 mm
C) 7 mm
D) 6 mm
- K Mahanta was the Cheif Minister of:
- First Nuclear Reactor in India
- Founder of Travancore Muslim Maha Sabha:
A) Vakkam Adbul Kadher Moulavi
B) Ali Musaliar
C) Muhammed Rahiman
- Father of Indian Ecology:
B) Jeen Dosth
C) Sundarlal Bahuguna
D) V.N. Bhagavathi
- Amitah Bachchan was elected to Indian Parliament from:
- The young chickens which are raised specifically for their meat are called:
- A disease spread through contact with soil is:
- The First National Park established in India was:
C) Jin Corbett
- Which of the following belongs to antipyretics ?
- Pick out the substance having more specific heat capacity:
C) Water vapour
D) Sea Water
- The most electronegative element in periodic table:
- Give the antonym of Expand:
- Pick out the word which is not the synonym of the given word:
- Which is wrongly used?
A) A herd of elephants
B) A heard of ants
C) A flock of birds
D) A herd of cattle
- World biodiversity day is:
A) April 22
B) September 16
C) June 5
D) May 22
Kerala PSC Fireman Online Mock Test Series
As one of the most participated examinations in the state of Kerala, the Kerala PSC Fireman examination requires great preparation. There are aspirants from various parts of the state who are appearing for this examinations every year. It is very crucial to have good preparation and preparation strategy to be successful in these examinations. One good option to make the preparations creditable is the practicing of mock tests. Practicing with Mock tests will help the aspirants to understand the important topics that need to be covered, repeatedly asked questions, examination patterns and the level of difficulty that can be anticipated for the examination. Given below are some of the links that will take the candidates to the Kerala PSC Fireman Mock tests that can be used at the time of the exam preparation.
|Mock Test Paper – 1||Click Here|
|Mock Test Paper – 2||Click Here|
|Mock Test Paper – 3||Click Here|
|Mock Test Paper – 4||Click Here|
|Mock Test Paper – 5||Click Here|
|Mock Test Paper – 6||Click Here|
Our R&D team provides the best material and books for the complete preparation of Kerala PSC and other government exams. We provide PDFs of the previous year’s question papers with solutions and detailed analysis. All you need to do is download the Entri app and start practicing.