Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) will soon be recruiting eligible candidates for the post of Junior Employment Officer. The selection of candidates will be based on their merit in the written examination conducted by the Commission. Those who are aspiring to apply for the post can get the details regarding the recruitment through the official website – www.keralapsc.gov.in. This article gives an insight of the job profile of Junior Employment Officer and the salary and perks associated with it.
Kerala PSC Junior Employment Officer 2022 Overview
|Name of the organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Department||National Employment Services|
|Method of appointment||Direct Recruitment|
|Salary||Rs. 43,400 to Rs. 91,200|
|Age limit||19 to 36 years|
Kerala PSC Junior Employment Officer Job Profile
The responsibilities of a Junior Employment Officer are as follows:
- He/ she should supervise the work of the concerned section.
- He / she has to secure opportunities through agreed aims and manage personal time and productivity.
- Junior Employment Officer should select individuals for suitable jobs according to an established process of personal profiling.
- He should identify suitable employment opportunities.
- He should provide solutions to overcome barriers and identify a path towards practical action and outcomes.
- He/ she is responsible for providing suitable on the job training by using systematic training methods.
- He has to record and maintain accurate relevant written documentation i.e. timesheets, client records, individual and employer records.
- He should ensure that confidentially is maintained at all times.
- He also has to attend and participate in any meetings and training events, which develop the service or improve team or individual performance.
Kerala PSC Junior Employment Officer Career Growth
Candidates joining as Junior Employment Officer has great scope for career growth within the Commission. After a specified number of years and based on the employee’s performance, they will be considered for promotion as Employment Officer or Director. This promotion comes with increased basic salary and associated benefits.
Kerala PSC Junior Employment Officer Retirement Details
The current retirement age for employees serving as Junior Employment Officer is 56 years. During recruitment, candidates between the age of 19 and 36 years are considered for this post.
Kerala PSC Junior Employment Officer Salary
Kerala PSC provides an attractive salary to it’s employees. The post of Junior Employment Officer is no different. The salary scale of Kerala PSC Junior Employment Officer is Rs. 43,400 to Rs. 91,200. The basic salary will depend on the qualification and experience of the candidate.
Kerala PSC Junior Employment Officer In hand Salary
Apart from the basic salary, employees of Kerala Public Service Commission enjoy various benefits and allowances. The various allowances that a Junior Employment Officer is eligible for are:
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- Transport Allowance (TA)
They are also eligible for other allowances like medical allowances, monthly benefits etc. The in hand salary of Junior Employment Officer will be a sum of the basic salary and other allowances as approved by the government.
Entri App provides a great online platform for all those aspiring to appear for various bank exams, government exams and other competitive exams. Our team of experts provide short and precise video classes which helps in learning the concepts. Users get access to flash cards and quizzes and can attempt unlimited mock exams with the same pattern as that of the real exams. We also provide PDFs of previous years’ question papers with solutions. Our coaching has helped several PSC aspirants crack the exam.