Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) will be recruiting eligible candidates for the post of Junior Employment Officer. An official notification regarding this was released by the Commission on 28 February, 2022. Eligible candidates will be selected through Direct recruitment. This is a great opportunity for those looking to work in the government sector. This article provides all the details regarding the application process.
Kerala PSC Junior Employment Officer Application Form
Applicants aspiring to apply for Kerala PSC Junior Employment Officer post should go through the official notification to get all the details regarding the recruitment.
Kerala PSC Junior Employment Officer Application Date
The table below shows all the important dates regarding recruitment of Junior Employment Officer.
|Online application commencement date||28 February 2022|
|Last date for online application||30 March 2022|
|Exam date||Yet to be announced|
|Admit Card release date||Yet to be announced|
|Result announcement||Yet to be announced|
Kerala PSC Junior Employment Officer Application – Steps to Apply Online
- Candidates have to go through the official notification and ensure their eligibility before applying for the vacancy.
- All applications have to be submitted online through the official website – http://www.kerealapsc.gov.in/. The Commission will not accept any other mode of application.
- Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ before applying for the post. This can be done by visiting the homepage and clicking on the ‘One Time Registration Login’ Link.
- Candidates who have registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and password.
- Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for the post.
- Carefully fill in all the required information. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal
information and secrecy of password before the final submission of the application.
- Candidates must ensure correctness of the information on their profile because once the application is submitted, the details cannot be deleted or altered.
- Upload your photo. The photograph uploaded in the profile should be one taken after 31.12.2012. Those candidates who register for first time should upload photograph taken within 6 months from the date of registration.
- Name of the candidate and the date of photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading.
- Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference. Candidates can take the print out of the application by clicking on the link `My applications’ in their profile.
Kerala PSC will not be charging any application fee for the post of Junior Employment Officer.
Documents to Submit
- Certificate as a proof of educational qualification.
- Certificate as a proof of work experience.
- Caste/ community certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate for Age proof
- Identity Card with photo
- If written/ OMR/ Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates should submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profile. Only such candidates will be able to generate and download the Admission Tickets. The Admit cards are usually released 15 days before the date of exam
- The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period will be rejected.
- Information regarding submission of confirmation and availability of Admit Cards will be published in the exam calendar. Candidates will also be intimidated through their respective profiles and in their registered mobile number.
- Candidates should carry the Admit Cards with them during the exam. They will be permitted to write the exam only after presenting the Admit Card.
- Candidates who have AADHAAR card should add AADHAAR card as ID Proof in their profile.
- Original Documents to prove qualification, experience, age, community etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
- Disciplinary action will be taken against those who produce fake certificates regarding education, experience etc. irrespective of whether they are present for the examination or not.
Apply Online Link
Candidates can apply for the post of Junior Employment Officer by clicking on the link given below.
Kerala PSC is yet to announce the exam dates and centers. All information regarding this will be announced soon after the completion of application process. Information regarding this will be available in the official website from time to time. Candidates will also be intimidated through their profile and SMS. The name and code of the exam center will also mentioned in the Admit Card of the candidates.
Entri App provides a great online platform for all those aspiring to appear for various bank exams, government exams and other competitive exams. Our team of experts provide short and precise video classes which helps in learning the concepts. Users get access to flash cards and quizzes and can attempt unlimited mock exams with the same pattern as that of the real exams. We also provide PDFs of previous years’ question papers with solutions. Our coaching has helped several PSC aspirants crack the exam.