Kerala Public Service Commission announced the Kerala PSC Junior Employment Officer 2022 recruitment to fill up the vacant jobs openings under the Category No: 004/2022 in Kerala PSC on its official website https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/. Job seekers who are willing to make their career brighter with the Department of National Employment Services as Junior Employment Officer may apply by online mode with all important details on or before March 30, 2022. The date of the recruitment exam will be notified soon.
Any Degree graduates below 36 years can now apply for this position through their PSC application portal. PSC is recruiting Junior Employment candidates towards vacant post through this particular recruitment. Selected candidates will have a pay scale of Rs. 43,400 to Rs. 91,200.
Get Kerala PSC Junior Employment Officer Study Materials
Relevant Study Materials for Kerala PSC Junior Employment Officer 2022
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by Abhijit Guha and R.S. Aggarwal
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma.
- Teach Yourself Quantitative Aptitude by Arun Sharma.
- The Pearson Guide To Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examination by Pearson publication.
- How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT by Arun Sharma and Meenakshi Upadhyay.
- Word Power made easy.
- High School English Grammar and Composition by Wren & Martin.
- Quick Learning Objective General English by R.S.Aggarwal and Vikas Aggarwal.
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations Paperback by R S Aggarwal.
- Arihant Objective General English by S.P. Bakshi.
- Mental Ability – English Paperback, for all competitive exams by A Balaraju.
- Complete General English Book For All Government & Competitive Exams (Objective Questions Focused) 2021 by Agrawal Examcart (Author).
Topics to Cover Kerala PSC Junior Employment Officer 2022
|Mental Ability & Reasoning||
|Facts About India||
|Facts About Kerala||
|Constitution of India and Civil Rights||
|Social Welfare Schemes and Measures||
|Information Technology & Cyber Laws
Get Updates on Kerala PSC Junior Employment Officer 2022
Kerala PSC Junior Employment Officer Preparation Tips and Tricks
- Take an effort to collect the study materials and make yourself prepared for the upcoming exam.
- Keep all the study materials ready before you start preparing for the exam.
- Revise all the subjects to make your preparation effective.
- Make sure that you are spending at least 8 to 10 hours studying.
- Make short notes which can be used for quick revision before entering the exam hall.
- Taking online mock tests help you to improve your preparation for the exam.
- Practice at least 5 to 6 Mock Tests before the exam.
- Go through previous question papers with solutions.
- collect KPSC Junior Employment Officer Exam Syllabus, Test Pattern for perfect preparation for the examination.
- Know subject weightage to concentrate on the high weightage topics.
- Understanding the KPSC exam pattern will also help your studies and preparation.
Kerala PSC Junior Employment Officer Exam Preparation Strategies 2022
The candidate must try familiarizing themself with the question pattern. Gaining more than a basic understanding and building a conceptual comprehension of the topics is relevant.
Attempting the easy questions first is a wise move in managing time. Best study materials and resources will provide clear guidance on easy and smart ways to solve questions.
There are a lot of sample question papers that can be effective for the exam. Try to include study materials that are simple and easiest in your preparations.
Through solving previous questions, you may get an idea of the important topics while preparing. Solving out previous questions adds more points to your exams. The chances of reappearing the previous year’s questions in the exams are high.
Books and Study materials are one of the key terms of every competitive exam. It is also an asset for the preparation. Well, preparation and hard work will turn you into success in every field. Candidates first make a clear idea in the syllabus. Should know the question patterns followed by the KPSC recruitment board for the exam of Additional Private Secretary. There are a number of best books and materials available both offline and online, you can prepare as well.
Make a study plan of at least 5-6 hours daily. Prepare short notes yourself according to your learning and needs. This will be very effective and useful at the time of final revision also for last minute preparation. Try to attend a maximum number of questions. With the help of these books and online mock tests, you can achieve your dream job.
Attempt Free mock tests on Kerala PSC
Kerala PSC Junior Employment Officer Mock Test 2022
Along with your studies, you can go through the mock test for your preparation. Try to do as many questions as you can. Attempting previous year questions and mock tests are essential for improving and testing one’s speed and accuracy. Practice UPPSC Assistant Professor exam 2022 Mock Test using Entri.
Take Mock Tests,
|Quantitative Aptitude||Click here|
|Mental Ability & Reasoning||Click here|
|General Science||Click here|
|Current Affairs||Click here|
|General English||Click here|
Here you can Prepare with the Entri Learning App! We are providing you the best platform for the preparations for every prestigious exam. We are providing steady study plans and well organized study materials by Entri Experts.
Discussion about this post