Table of Contents
Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Grade 2 is scheduled to be held on 23rd July 2021, Friday. The notification was released on December 30th, 2020. Confirmation is to be submitted on or before 11th May 2021 then only candidates can attend the exam. And, can download the Admission Tickets through their One Time Registration Profile on the website from 09th July 2021. Download the Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Grade 2 syllabus from the link given in the article. Moreover, check the details of the Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Grade 2 notification.
Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Grade 2 Details
|Name of post||Junior Health Inspector Grade 2|
|Category No||306/2020||443/2020 – 452/2020|
|Date of Notification||30th December 2020||30th December 2020|
|Method of Recruitment||District wise||District wise: Kasaragod, Kottayam, Malappuram, Wayanad, Thrissur, Idukki, Kannur, Thiruvananthapuram, Pathanamthitta
(Selection is only for candidates belonging to the specific category of candidates as mentioned in the notification as of Kerala State only)
|Number of vacancies||55||21|
|Scale of pay||Rs. 22,200-48000/-||Rs. 22,200-48000/-|
|Date of submitting Confirmation||11th May 2021||11th May 2021|
|Exam Date||23rd July 2021, Friday||23rd July 2021, Friday|
|Admit Card Download Date||09th July 2021||09th July 2021|
Junior Health Inspector Grade 2 Exam Pattern
- An objective written test will be conducted for the selection of candidates.
- There will be 100 questions for 100 marks.
- Negative marking for each wrong answer – A penalty of 0.33 marks will be deducted.
- The exam duration will be 75 minutes.
Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Grade 2 Syllabus
Now, check the exam syllabus published for 2021:
- Current Affairs
- Kerala Rennaissance
- Facts about India and Kerala
- Science including topics of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology of SCERT
- History topics
- Main topics related to the subject
Main topics to be covered for the Junior Health Inspector Grade 2:
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Nutrition, Hygiene, Basic Pharmacology, and Basic Microbiology
- The First Aid and Basic Medicine, Disaster Management and Rehabilitation, Disability Management
- Major Communicable Diseases and National Health Programs and National Health Policy
- Health-related topics like Public Health & Primary Health Care, Job Responsibilities, Records and Reports, Family Welfare, Health Statistics, and Population Education
- Environmental Sanitation and Public Health Problems
- Communication and Health Education
- Regarding the Fundamentals of Management, Public Health Act, Local Self Government and Project Preparation
- Behavioral Sciences- Sociology, Psychology, and Mental Health
- Topics like Non-Communicable Diseases, Biomedical Waste Management, Palliative Care and Geriatric Health
Junior Health Inspector Grade 2 Exam syllabus PDF, Download Here:
Important Notes Regarding Selection of Candidates:
A new Rank list will be published in common for candidates for each category in each district in pursuance of both notifications. This list of shortlisted candidates will be published by the Commission and remain in the drive for a minimum period of one year and a maximum of 3 years. And, this list will be canceled if a new list is published after the expiry of the minimum period of one year.
In this way, the prepared Ranked List and that published by the Commission will remain valid until candidates are notified.
The study materials for the Junior Health Inspector Grade 2 exams will help to score in the exam.