Table of Contents
Kerala PSC has released recruitment notification for the post of Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 category no: 421/2019 in various districts of Kerala on 30th December 2019. Eligible candidates as per the eligibility criteria released for the post by Kerala Public Service Commission can submit their application to this position on or before 5th February 2020. Applications must be submitted online through the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission after ONE TIME REGISTRATION. In this article we will discuss about the given to the candidates for Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 Examination.
Overview Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 2022:
Category No: 421/2019
|Name of Post
|Junior Health Inspector Gr.2
|Scale of Pay
|Number of vacancies
NB:3% of the vacancy for the post will be reserved for the differently abled candidates belonging to Locomotor disability/Cerebral Palsy, Hearing Impairment categories as per G.O(P) No.101/2014/SJD dated 20.12,2014.Also Differently abled categories belonging to Low vision/Blindness Category are not eligible to apply as these categories are not identified for 3% reservation.
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2:
The Eligibility Criteria set for the Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 candidates is as mentioned below-
- General: Candidate should be Plus Two Science pass or its equivalent examination from recognized institutions.
- Technical: Also candidate should hold a Diploma in health Inspector course conducted by Director of Health Services or by any other institution recognized by government of Kerala.
- Registration: Registration with Kerala Paramedical Council.
The Candidates who wants to apply for the Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 post must be within age limit 18-36 years i.e, candidates who are born between 02.01.1983 and 01.01.2001 (both dates included) are eligible to apply with usual age relaxation to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe and Other backward Communities.
Note: The concession allowed in upper age limit, subject to conditions maximum age shall not exceed 50 years in any case.
Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 2022 Study Materials:
Selection of Study materials:
- Most importantly candidates must know the syllabus and exam pattern well, which will help you in the preparation for exam.
- Choosing the right study materials is very important to help you crack the exam with a good score.
- You can choose either Online or Offline method for preparing. Accessing internet will be very helpful because nowadays you can find lots of study materials online like E-Books, Question Paper PDFs, Mock Test, Video lectures etc.
- Refer basic standard textbooks of SCERT and NCERT. Going through this book will familiarize you with most of the topics in the syllabus. These books are easy to understand too.
- Refer Yearbooks for Kerala PSC exams.
- Read Newspapers, read articles & watching news will help you update your General Knowledge.
- Read PSC Bulletins published by the Kerala Public Service Commission for in-depth reference.
- Practicing previous year question papers will give you an insight about the exam.
Few Reference Books:
Click to know the syllabus of Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 2022 examination.
Here is the list of few books that will help you in preparation of exam–
- Kerala Navodhaanam – Kerala Renaissance is very important topic of Kerala PSC exams. This book covers all renaissance leaders & major incidents. This book published by Talent Academy.
- Kerala History / Kerala Charithram by Prof. A.Sreedhara Menon is very good.
- Also his other books like “A Survey of Kerala History” deals with Kerala’s geographical background, it’s history from pre-historic period to the social reform movements & also cultural movements. Also ’Political History of Modern Kerala’ deals with political movements in modern Kerala.
- Indian Polity by Lakshmikanth
- Certificate Physical and Human Geography by Gochelong
- SCERT & NCERT textbooks from 6th -12th
- Struggle for Independence by Bipin Chandra.
- Health Inspector Diploma course text books.
Previous Year Question Papers:
Practicing previous year question paper is a very good tactic to boost your exam preparation. It will help you understand how & what type of questions are asked. Also Kerala PSC has repeated questions. Below mentioned are few previous year question papers-
|Previous year question papers and download links
|Question paper 2015
|Question Paper 2014
Click here to get more previous year question papers.
Prepare with Entri:
Entri is an excellent online platform to ace competitive examinations as it provides you with the best study materials you need. To ace in the competitive exams with Entri-
- Download the Entri App for free from google play store and install.
- Select exam category- Engineering and Medical.
- Access the course contents and practice mock tests.
Hope you have benefited from this article and Entri wish you all the best for your examinations .
Stay Home, Stay safe and Break the chain.