Kerala PSC has announced vacancies for the post of Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 Category no: 421/2019 in Kerala Health Services Department. A common written or OMR test will be conducted for the selection procedure to this post. After the examination, the rank list will be published and based on that, the candidates have to confront an interview process too. Applications must be submitted through the official of KPSC One Time Registration platform, on or before 05th February 2020. This article provides the Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 Mock Test based on previous year question pattern of the exam. Before getting in to the sample questions, you should thoroughly understand the exam pattern and syllabus of the examination.
Junior Health Inspector Gr 2: Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 test includes the questions from General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Renaissance in Kerala, Higher Senior secondary level Physical Science, Natural Science and Health Inspector Course (Diploma standard).
- The duration of the Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 examination will be 1 hour 15 minutes.
- The questions will be in multiple choice objective types.
- A total of 100 marks that can be attained from the test.
- Medium of examination will be English.
Topics that comes under General Knowledge is
- Facts about India
Geography of India, Physical features, Climate, Soils, Rivers, Famous sites, Demography, Economic and social development, Poverty alleviation, Economy and planning, History of India – Period from 1857 to 1947 and National movement.
- Facts about Kerala
Geographical Facts, Physical features, Climate, Soils, Rivers and Famous sites.
Please check out the page for the detailed description Syllabus for the Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 exam.
Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Gr 2 Mock Test
The candidate can find mock tests, video classes, and current affairs in capsule format, as well as notes for the various PSC and competitive exams from our user friendly Entri app and website. You can prepare for the examination with study plan and time management techniques. In Entri, you can access hundreds of mock tests; both full length and sectional tests, all by paying for a single course.
Sample Mock Questions
1. Malaria is caused by:
2. BCG vaccination is given to protect against:
(c) Chicken pox
(d) All of the above
3. The objective of National population policy is to bring the total fertility rates to replacement level by:
(d) 2020 b
4. Socratic method of communication is
5. Sex ratio in Kerala is …… / 1000 males
6. The drug used for tuberculosis include all except:
7. When a set of numbers is arranged in ascending or descending order and the center number is taken it is called a:
8. Infant mortality rate in Kerala is about ….. / 1000 live births
9. The amount of bleaching powder required to disinfect 1000 liters of water is
(a) 1.5 gms
(b) 2.5 gms
(c) 3.5 gms
(d) 4.5 gms
10. The reference protein is:
You will be able to know your weak areas after attempting the mock test, and Entri will help you to improve on those sections. Stay home and continue your preparations with us.
Good luck for your upcoming examination!