Table of Contents
The Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released the rank list of Marketing Supervisor (222/2021). The candidates who have appeared in the exam can now check their rank on this page. The Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has been conducting a recruitment drive to find qualified candidates for the post of Marketing Supervisor in 14 July 2022. The panel recently released a ranked list of candidates selected by the commission in order of merit. Read the Kerala PSC Marketing Supervisor rank list 2023 on this page. You can also download the rank list as a PDF here.
Kerala PSC Marketing Supervisor Rank List 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Marketing Supervisor|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
Kerala PSC Marketing Supervisor Rank List 2023
According to the latest notification in the official web portal of Kerala Public Service Commission, the rank list for the post of Marketing Supervisor (222/2021) on on Rs.13210-22360/- in Kerala State Poultry Development Corporation Ltd, (Cat No:222/2021),found suitable by the Commission and arranged in the order of merit on the basis of Online Examination held on 14.07.2022. This Ranked List is brought into
force with effect from 25.04.2023. All the candidates who appeared for the recruitment drive may now check the list for their names.
Kerala PSC Marketing Supervisor Result – How to Download
The rank list is also available on the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website, which candidates can access. Simply follow the simple guidelines below:
- To begin, go to keralapsc.gov, the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website.
- Next, on the Homepage, click the Results Tab.
- Select Ranked Lists from the drop-down menu.
- Select the ranked list of Marketing Supervisor Rank List 2023 from the new page that displays.
- Finally, save the ranking list on your computer for future use.
Details Mentioned on Kerala PSC Marketing Supervisor Result 2023
Following are the details that will be mentioned on the PSC Marketing Supervisor Rank List 2023
- Post Name
- Registration Number of candidates
- Name of the candidates
- Department Details
- Category Number
- Cut Off Score
- Rank List Guidelines
Kerala PSC Marketing Supervisor Result 2023 – Download PDF
Kerala PSC Marketing Supervisor Result 2023: Points to Remember
- The Ranked List will be in force till the publication of a new Ranked List after the expiry of minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates from the Ranked List will be advised for appointment in accordance with the rules and orders regarding reservation and rotation as amended from time to time, if applicable, against vacancies reported to the Commission during the pendancy of the Ranked List. As the advice for appointment depends on the occurrence of vacancies there is no guarantee that all the candidates included in the Ranked List will secure appointment. The candidates remaining in the Ranked List at the time of cancellation
will have no claim at all for appointment on the basis of the inclusion of their names in the Ranked List.
- Candidates who wish to obtain a printout of their answer sheet relating to this selection shall remit the fees of Rs. 335/- in any of the Treasuries in the State (head of account: 0051 PSC-800-State PSC-99-other receipts). The duly filled in application in the prescribed form (available from the Commision’s website www.keralapsc.gov.in) along with the original chalan should be submitted to the Joint Secretary (Online Examinations), Kerala Public Service Commission, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram – 4 within 30 days from the date on which this Ranked List is uploaded in the Commision’s website. The printout of the answer sheet will be issued only once to a candidate. Printout of answer sheets invalidated due to any defect will not be issued. Candidates are prohibited from applying for printout of the answer sheet which is not their own, and legal proceedings will be initiated against those who do so.
- The candidates who wish to relinquish their claim for advice from the Ranked list shall submit an
application in the format prescribed by the Commission. The format is available in the official website of the Commission. The request for relinquishment in respect of those who do not submit the relinquishment application in the format prescribed by the Commission will not be honoured under any circumstances. Any candidate can relinquish his/her right for appointment in writing duly attested by a Gazetted Officer of State/ Central Government with Signature, Name, Designation and Office Seal along with a notarized affidavit and a self attested copy of the ID proof bearing photograph as enlisted in the general conditions. The request for relinquishment along with the original of notarized affidavit and a self attested copy of the ID proof received within 15 days from the date of publication of Ranked List in the official website of the Commission will be honoured against the requisitions of vacancies that are pending with the Commission up to the finalization of the Ranked List. After the publication of the Ranked List, the request for relinquishment will be considered only if such request is received on or before the date of receipt of vacancy based on which he/she is to be advised.