Table of Contents
Kerala PSC Office Assistant Grade II Syllabus PDF: Are you getting ready for the 2023 Kerala PSC Office Assistant Exam 2023? The first step in preparing for any exam is to review the syllabus, which is something that every candidate should do. It allows one to learn which subjects should be studied and how thoroughly they should be studied. Below we are providing all the information you require about the Kerala PSC Office Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern for 2023. Find below the syllabus and PDF download link
Kerala PSC Office Assistant Grade II Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Name of recruiting organization||Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC)|
|Name of department||Various|
|Name of post||Office Assistant Grade 2|
|Number of vacancies||As per Notification|
|Tpe of Exam||OMR|
|Number of Questions||100|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of recruitment||Direct Recruitment|
|Exam Duration||1 hour 30 Minitues|
Kerala PSC Office Assistant Grade II Exam Pattern 2023
Find below for Kerala PSC Office Assistant Grade II Exam Pattern 2023
|Topic||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Accounting||10||1 hour 15 minutes|
|Fundamentals of Income-Tax||10|
Kerala PSC Office Assistant Grade II Syllabus 2023: PDF
Download Kerala PSC Office Assistant Grade II Syllabus 2023 PDF by clicking the below link
Kerala PSC Office Assistant Grade II Syllabus 2023
Module 1: Accounting (10 Marks)
- Financial Accounting- Concepts- Principles- Accounting standards- Accounts for a sole trader financial Statements – Final accounts of Sole Trader – Trading and Profit and Loss Account – Balance Sheet –- Partnership Accounts – Admission and Retirement – Dissolution of Partnership Firm- Realisation Accounts and Capital Accounts- insolvency of a partner- accounting for consignment –- Final Accounts of Companies- Computerised Accounting and usage of software in preparation of accounts.
Module 2: Financial Management (10 Marks)
- Financial Management- the cost of capital – financing decision – capital structure – working capital management -Working Capital Cycle – Management of Cash – Receivables management- Inventory management- Dividend policy – Forms of Dividend- Types of Dividend Policies – Factors determining dividend – Theories of Dividend Policies – Stock Splits – Stock Repurchase.
Module 3: Cost Accounting (10 Marks)
- Introduction to Cost Accounting- Accounting and control of material cost-Accounting and control of labor cost- Accounting for overheads— Marginal costing – Standard costing – Breakeven analysis – Cost reduction – Cost management
Module 4: Management (10 Marks)
- Nature and Evolution of Management – Schools of Management Thought- planning- organizing
Module 5: Managerial Economics (10 Marks)
- Demand Estimation – Demand– elasticity of demand – price – income – advertisement –Demand forecasting – Theory of Production – Pricing Policy and Practices- Business cycle
Module 6: Company Law (10 Marks)
- Introduction to Company Law- company management and Administration – Constitution of Board of Directors- – Appointment – functions and Responsibilities of Board of Directors – Board Committees- Audit Committee–Board Meetings- Disclosure and Transparency – Annual returnWinding Up -Voluntary Winding up- Winding Up by National Company Law Tribunal- Winding Up by Liquidators- Procedure for Liquidation.
Module 7: Capital Market (10 Marks)
- Financial System in India- Financial System-Financial market – the structure of the financial market– Capital market instruments – Primary Market – Methods of floatation of capital – Public issue – IPO– FPO – Procedure of public issue – Book building process- Secondary Market – Functions of the stock exchange –Dematerialization of securities –- Major stock exchanges in India – BSE- NSE – Listing– Regulatory framework of financial market
Module 8: Fundamentals of Income-Tax (10 Marks)
- Income Tax Act- Basic Concepts -Assessment Year- Previous Year – Person – Assessee- IncomeGross Total Income- Total Income- Rates of Tax applicable to the Individual Assessee- income from salary- house property- business- capital gain and other sources- computation of total income – deductions, and exemptions- tax planning – income tax returns.
Module 9: Marketing Management (10 Marks)
- Marketing of products and services – Consumer Behaviour- Process of Consumer Buying- Factors influencing Consumer Buying Decisions- Customer Relationship Management- Market Segmentation- Product-Meaning – Classification of products-Concept of the product item, product line, and product mix -Product Life Cycle – stages of PLC- Promotion -Concept of push and pull mix types of promotion- Advertising Personal selling, sales promotion, and public relations
Module 10: Auditing (10 Marks)
- Audit Process- Internal Check – Preparation before audit -Audit Programme – audit process -audit notebook – audit working papers – audit files – internal control – internal check- Vouching and Verification- Auditors of Joint Stock Companies- Investigation vs. Auditing.
Kerala PSC Office Assistant Grade 2 Vacancy 2023
Check below for Kerala PSC Office Assistant Vacancy 2023. Click on the below link to download Office Assistant Vacancy 2023 PDF
Kerala PSC Office Assistant Grade II Eligibility Criteria 2023
The basic educational qualification and age limit of office assistant grade 2 recruitment 2023 are provided below
- Candidates must be a Graduate in Commerce (The Degrees /Diplomas awarded by UGC approved Universities or Institutions established through an act passed by Parliament/State Legislative Assembly in accordance with the conditions laid down in GO(MS) No.526/PD dated 17/07/1965 are acceptable for appointment in Government Service.)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 39 Years
Kerala PSC Office Assistant Grade 2 Selection Process 2023
Kerala PSC Office Assistant Grade 2 Selection will finalize through the following stages.
- Document Verification
Candidates who clear all the stages will select for the post.
How to Download Kerala PSC Office Assistant Grade II Syllabus 2023
- Visit the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission at https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/.
- Select the Recruitment tab on the home page.
- Scroll down to the Download syllabus section.
- Go to the link and click it.
- Pdf of the Syllabus will appear.
- Then you can download the KPSC Office Assistant Grade 2 Syllabus PDF.
- Finally, view The Kerala PSC Office Assistant Grade 2 syllabus and verify the details.