Table of Contents
The Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released the Office Superintendent Rank List 2022 (Cat. No.550/2019 ) on its official page. Candidates waiting for their result can now verify their rank through Kerala PSC Office Superintendent Rank List PDF 2022. The roll number of selected candidates has been included in the Kerala PSC Office Superintendent Result 2022 PDF file. Aspirants can check result with their application number and password. Log In to your PSC Thulassi profile or use the direct link given here to check your rank list of Kerala PSC Women Police Constable 2022.
Kerala PSC Office Superintendent Rank List 2022 Overview
|Kerala PSC Women Police Constable Rank List 2022
|Name of the Organization
|Kerala Public Service Commission
|36600/- to 79200
Kerala PSC Office Superintendent Rank List 2022
Kerala PSC has released Office Superintendent Rank list on 20 December 2022. The result is provided based on marks achieved in each subject. The Kerala PSC Office Superintendent Result 2022, accessible in PDF format, has comprised the names and roll numbers of the students who passed the exam. Check below to know your result.
Kerala PSC Office Superintendent Rank List 2022 – How to Download
Simply follow the simple guidelines below:
- To begin, go to keralapsc.gov, the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website.
- Next, on the Homepage, click the Results Tab.
- Select Ranked Lists from the drop-down menu.
- Select the ranked list of Office Superintendent Result 2022 from the new page that displays.
- Finally, save the ranking list on your computer for future use.
Kerala PSC Office Superintendent Rank List 2022 – Download PDF
Download the Kerala PSC Office Superintendent Rank List 2022 here;
- OFFICE SUPERINTENDENT (SPECIAL RECRUITMENT FROM SC/ST) – KERALA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION CATEGORY NO. 550/2019
Kerala PSC Office Superintendent Rank List 2022 – Points to Remember
- The Ranked List will be in force till the publication of a new Ranked List after the expiry of a minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years which ever is earlier. Candidates will be advised for appointment in accordance with the rules and orders regarding reservation and rotation as amended from time to time, if applicable, against vacancies reported to the Commission during the pendancy of this list. As the advice for appointment depends on the occurrence of vacancies, there is no guarantee that all candidates included in the list will secure appointment. The candidates remaining in the list at the time of cancellation will have no claim at all for appointment on the basis of the inclusion of their names in the list.
- According to the existing procedure, revaluation of Answer Script is not allowed. But answer scripts will be rechecked if the candidates apply for in the prescribed application form available free of cost from the Enquiry Sections of the various offices of the Commission or its photocopy, or downloaded and printed in A4 size paper from the Commission’s website www.keralapsc.gov.in or photocopied there from along with original chalan receipt for the prescribed fee of Rs.85/- (Rupees eighty five only) under the head of account “0051 – PSC 105- State PSC 99 –Examination Fee” addressed to the Deputy Secretary (Examinations), Kerala Public Service Commission, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram-695004. Application submitted in any other manner will not be considered. A period of 45 (Forty five) days time to apply for rechecking of answer scripts will be allowed to candidates with effect from the date on which this Ranked List is uploaded in the Commission’s website (ie.on or before 02.02.2023). The candidate can avail only one chance after the Approval of Ranked List. Rechecking of invalidated answer scripts due to any defects will not be considered. Application for rechecking received after the stipulated time will not be entertained and fee once remitted will not be refunded.
- Candidates who wish to obtain a photocopy of their OMR answer sheets (Part A & Part B) relating to this selection shall remit a fee of Rs.335/- (Rupees three hundred and thirty five only) in any of the Treasuries in the State (Head of account: 0051 PSC-800-State PSC -99-other receipts). The duly filled in application in the prescribed form (available from the Commission’s website www.keralapsc.gov.in) along with the original chalan should be submitted to the Deputy Secretary (Examinations), Kerala Public Service Commission, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram-695004 within 45 (Forty five) days from the date on which this Ranked List is uploaded in the official website of the Commission (ie.on or before 02.02.2023). A copy of an answer sheet will be issued only once to a candidate. Copies of OMR answer sheets invalidated due to any defect will not be issued. Candidates are prohibited from applying for a copy of an answer sheet which is not their own, and legal proceedings will be initiated against those who do so.
- The entries put in column (9) are based on the Communities specified by the candidate in their Application forms and proved by them with necessary documents. The candidate whose Communities have not been correctly noted in the Ranked List as proved by them in their Application should intimate the fact to the Deputy Secretary (Examinations) , Kerala Public Service Commission, Thiruvananthapuram – 695004 within one month from the Date of publication of the Ranked List to get the benefit of Reservation to which they are entitled to. In the absence of timely information regarding discrepancies if any, the candidate will be advised as incorporated in the Ranked List.
- Candidates who wish to relinquish their claim for advice from the Ranked List shall submit an application in the format prescribed by the Commission to THE SECRETARY, KERALA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION HEAD OFFICE, PATTOM, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM-4. The format is available in the official website of the Commission. The request for relinquishment in respect of those who do not submit the relinquishment application in the format prescribed by the Commission will not be honoured under any circumstances. The request for relinquishment in the prescribed format should be duly attested by a Gazetted Officer of State/Central Government with signature, name, designation and office seal along with a Notarized Affidavit and a self attested copy of an ID Proof bearing photograph as enlisted in the General Conditions. The request for relinquishment along with the original of notarized affidavit and self attested copy of the ID Proof received within 15 days from the date of publication of Ranked List in the Official Website of the Commission will be honoured against the requisitions of vacancies that are pending with the Commission up to the finalisation of the Ranked List. After the publication of Ranked List, the request for relinquishment will be considered only if such request is received on or before the date of receipt of vacancy, based on which he/she is to be advised.
- The A part and B part of OMR scripts will be destroyed after completing 6 months period from the date of finalisation of the ranked list ie on 19.06.2023.