Quantitative aptitude or Numerical ability questions are inevitable in any competitive exams in our country. From State PSC tests to UPSC CSE, in every other test, you need to solve at least 10 questions from these topics. Likewise, to score high in Kerala PSC tests too you need to master in these quantitative aptitude questions. Today we are discussing Kerala PSC quantitative aptitude questions and answers for boosting your PSC preparations.
Kerala PSC Quantitative Aptitude Questions
Let’s solve some of these Kerala PSC quantitative aptitude questions. Try to solve these questions with a timer, so that you can evaluate your preparations. These questions would be useful for other state PSC tests, SSC tests, and the banking tests too. You can find hundreds of questions like these in the Entri app for your practice.
- The length of each side of an equilateral triangle is 14
(a) 450 sq. cm
(b) 308 sq. cm
(c) 154 sq. cm
(d) 77 sq.cm
cm. The area of the incircle is:
- A year ago, Raju was six times his son’s age. In eight years, his age will be 7 more than twice his son’s age. What is the present age of the son?
(a) 7 years
(b) 6 years
(c) 5 years
(d) 4 years
- The leader of a group of 8 members is 28 years old and one of the members is 3 years older. If the ages of these two are excluded, the average age of the remaining members is one year less than the average age of the whole group. What is the average age of the group?
(a) 29.5 years
(b) 27.5 years
(c) 26.5 years
(d) 25.5 years
- Solve the following equation: 3 + 7 × 101 + 5 × 102 + 2 × 104
- Solve the following equation: 20 − ((8 + 4 × 3) ÷ 4 × 4 )=?
- The H.C.F. and L.C.M. of two numbers are 44 and 264 respectively. If the first number is divided by 2, the quotient is 44, The other number is:
- There are 40 students in a class. One day only 7/10th of total students were present. Find the number of absentees on that day.
(a) 10 students
(b) 11 students
(c) 12 students
(d) 13 students
- The sum of two numbers is 22 and their difference is 14. Find the product of the numbers.
- The sum of squares of two numbers is 80 and the square of their difference is 36. The product of the two numbers is
- The product of two numbers is 120. The sum of their squares is 289. The sum of the two numbers is
- If (a-b) is 6 more than (c+d) and (a+b) is 3 less than (c-d), then (a-c) is:
- Read the instruction carefully and answer the question based on it. Find the value of question mark.
5, 7, 13, 43, 303, ?
- The least-square number which is divisible by 6, 8 and 15 is:
- A can do a piece of work in 12 days and B alone can do it in 15 days. How much time will both take to finish the work?
(a) 19/3 days
(b) 19/5 days
(c) 20/3 days
(d) 22/3 days
- The three-fifth of a number is 40 more than 40 per cent of the same number. The number is :
- In a class of 60 students, 55% are boys. The number of girls in the class is :
- A sum of money amounts to Rs. 1500 after 3 years and Rs. 2000 after 5 years at the same rate of SI. Find the rate of interest per annum?
- In what ratio two kinds of tea must be mixed into one at Rs. 9/kg and another at Rs. 15/kg, so that the mixture may cost Rs. 10.2/kg?
(a) 4: 1
(b) 5 : 1
(c) 6 : 1
(d) 7 : 1
- If two numbers are in the ratio of 3: 4. If 8 is added to both the number, the ratio becomes 5: 6. Find the numbers.
- Find the average of squares of first 19 consecutive even numbers.
- The distance between 2 places R and S is 42 km. Raju starts from R with a uniform speed of 4 km/hr towards S and at the same time, Ramu starts from S towards R also with some uniform speed. They meet each other after 6 hours. The speed of Ramu is:
(a) 3 km/hr
(b) 5 km/hr
(c) 7 km/hr
(d) 9 km/hr
- Find the average of squares of consecutive odd numbers from 1 to 31.
- The average age of 24 students and the class teacher is 16 years. If the class teacher’s age is excluded, the average age reduces by 1 year. What is the age of the class teacher?
(a) 40 years
(b) 42 years
(c) 43 years
(d) 44 years
- 8 girls can arrange all the books in the school library in 12 days. In how many days can 6 girls arrange them?
(a) 14 days
(b) 15 days
(c) 16 days
(d) 17 days
- A gardener plants an orchard with 5776 trees. In each row, there were as many trees
as the number of rows. Find the number of rows.
- A boat can travel with a speed of 13 km/hr in still water. If the speed of the stream is 4 km/hr, find the time taken by the boat to go 68 km downstream.
(a) 2 hours
(b) 4 hours
(c) 6 hours
(d) 8 hours
- In 10 years, A will be twice as old as B was 10 years ago. If A is now 9 years older than B, the present age of B is :
(a) 35 years
(b) 27 years
(c) 37 years
(d) 39 years
- Find the Simple Intrest (S.l) on Rs 6250 at 14% per annum for 146 days.
(a) Rs. 285
(b) Rs. 300
(d) Rs. 350
- If each side of a square is increased by 25%, find the percentage change in its area?
- A train speeds past a pole in 15 seconds and a platform 100 m long in 25 seconds. Its length is:
(a) 100 meters
(b) 130 meters
(c) 150 meters
(d) 167 meters
- If 12th February 1986 falls on Wednesday then January 1st,1987 falls on which of these following days?
- Simple interest on a certain deposit at 55% per annum in one year is Rs.101.20
How much will be the additional simple interest on the same deposit at 6% per annum in one year?
Quantitative Aptitude Answers
- 154 sq.cm
- 5 years
- 26.5 years
- 0 (zero)
- 20/3 days
- 4: 1
- 40 years
- 16 days
- 4 hours
- 39 years
- Rs. 350
- 150 meters
Entri wishes you all the best for all your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.