The Kerala PSC has released an extraordinary gazette for the selection of candidates for the post of Scientific Officer. The selection post is under the Kerala Police Service department. Aspirants can apply only through the online mode, Thulasi. The last date to submit the online application is on 9th September 2020. Let us discuss the detailed Kerala PSC Scientific Assistant syllabus and related information.
Practice Kerala PSC mock exams.
Freely download Current Affairs PDF-July.
Kerala PSC Scientific Assistant
Check the important dates and other details for applying for the Kerala PSC Scientific Assistant posts.
|Category and name of posts||25/2020 Scientific Officer (Biology)
26/2020 Scientific Officer (Physics)
27/2020 Scientific Officer (Chemistry)
|Department||Kerala Police Service (Forensic Science Laboratory)|
|Last date to submit the application||09.09.2020|
|Scale of pay||Rs. 36600-79200|
|Vacancies||Scientific Officer (Biology) – 16
Scientific Officer (Physics) – 16
Scientific Officer (Chemistry)- 21
|Method of appointment||Direct Recruitment|
|Age Limit||20 – 36 years|
Top Malayalam Weekly Current Affairs.
Post Graduate Degree in the concerned subject with not less than 50% marks from a recognized University.
M.Phil. Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University.
Two years of Research/Analytical experience in the concerned subject from a recognized institution.
Kerala PSC Exam Calendar October 2020.
Kerala PSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus
The topics include:
- Current Affairs
- PG level Physics, Chemistry, and Biology( Zoology and Botany)
The exam will be objective OMR based. The medium of examination will be English and the time duration will be 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Constitution of India and Civil Rights
Basic Facts-Features-Citizenship- Fundamental Rights & Duties- Directive Principle Union Government- Legislature- State Executive – Union Territories- Apex Courts Comptroller and Auditor General- Public Service Commissions and Other Important Offices- Important Amendments- Etc. Rights- Right to Education- Human Rights- Human Rights Commission- Right to Information- Information Commission- Social Audit- Lokayukta- Ombudsman- Women Empowerment- Women’s Commission- Legislation against Child Labour and Atrocities against women and Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
Practice Kerala PSC Frequently Asked Questions.
Renaissance of Kerala
Important Events/ Movements/Leaders Brahmananda Swami Sivayogi, Chattampi Swami, Sree Narayana Guru, Vagbhatananda, Thycaud Ayya, Ayya Vaikundar, Poikayil Yohannan (Kumara Guru), Ayyankali, Pandit Karuppan, Mannathu Padmanabhan, V.T.Bhattathirippad, Dr. Palpu, Kumaranasan, Vakkom Moulavi, Blessed Kuriakose Elias Chavara
Important World, National and Regional Events related to the Political and Scientific fields, Sports, Cinema and Literature, etc.
Entri 150 Task Course- Crack any Kerala PSC Exam!!
- Angiosperm Anatomy
- Economic Botany
- Ethno Botany
- Environmental Biology
- Cell and Molecular biology
- Plant Physiology
- Computer applications
- Recent developments in Botany
Scientific Assistant- Model Questions.
- Systematics and Evolutionary Biology
- Physiology and Biochemistry
- Microbiology and Immunology
- Cell, Molecular Biology, and Biotechnology
- Genetics and Developmental Biology
- Ecology, Ethology, Biodiversity Conservation and Biostatistics
- Recent developments in Zoology
Attempt Kerala PSC mock test sets.
- Formulation of Quantum Mechanics
- Chemical Bonding
- Electronic Spectroscopy Molecular
- Introduction to Computational Chemistry
- Laws of Thermodynamics
- Statistical Mechanics
- Electrodes and Electrochemical Cells
- Electro Analytical Methods
- Structure and Theories of Liquids
- Basic principles of Kinetics
- Basic concepts of Organic reactions
- Reactivity in substitution and elimination reactions
- Photoreactions of Carbonyl compounds
- Chromatographic techniques
- Fundamentals of polymerization
- Accuracy and Precision
- Structure and bonding in molecules
- Theories in coordination chemistry
- Theories of acids and bases
- Metal ions in biological systems
- Recent Developments in Chemistry- Nanostructures, Principles of Green chemistry
Kerala PSC Latest Recruitment Posts.
- Recent Developments in Physics
- Evolution of Universe
- Nuclear and Particle Physics & Electronics
- Spectroscopy and Condensed Matter Physics
- Electro Dynamics and Statistical Physics
- Quantum Mechanics
- Classical Mechanics
- Rigid body dynamics
- Mathematical Methods of Physics
- Special Functions
Download the complete topic-wise syllabus in PDF format for the Kerala PSC Scientific Assistant 2020:
SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT COMPLETE SYLLABUS
Download the Entri App for free from the Google play store and avail the contents like- Daily Current Affairs notes, subject-wise notes, online previous year question papers, and full-length tests of various examinations conducted by the Kerala PSC.
Also, practice the latest mock tests on Current Affairs, Constitution, and Kerala Renaissance. Entri provides video classes as well on various important topics by the excellent faculties. Free online tutorials for important topics are available. Candidates can refer the videos for preparation thereby improve the speed and accuracy while solving the question paper.
Attempt more mock tests and ensure your rank in upcoming Kerala PSC Examinations 2020.
Discussion about this post