Table of Contents
Here is the good news for candidates all those who are searching for the Kerala PSC Assistant/Auditor (Category No. 057/2021, 058/2021) Shortlist 2023. Kerala Public Service Commission has released Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant/Auditor Shortlist 2023 on its official page. The recruitment board formally issued the shortlist for the Secretariat Assistant/Auditor posts on February 22, 2023. The list is prepared based on OMR Test held on December 21, 2022. The shortlist contains the registered number of candidates who are provisionally eligible to be included in the Secretariat Assistant/Auditor Ranked list. Keep reading for further updates!
Kerala PSC Assistant/Auditor Shortlist 2023: Overview
KPSC Assistant/ Auditor Shortlist 2023: Releasing Date
The Kerala Public Service Commission had conducted Assistant/Auditor Exam on December 21, 2022. The commission uploaded Assistant/Auditor shortlist 2023 on its official website on 22 February 2023. As per the Probability List published, a total of 2237 candidates have qualified Assistant/Auditor Exam 2023. The register number of selected candidates are updated on the Kerala PSC Assistant/ Auditor Shortlist 2023. Login PSC Thulasi website, visit official website or direct link given below to know your result. Read this article till the end to get Kerala PSC Result 2023 Link.
How to Download Kerala PSC Assistant/Auditor Shortlist 2023
Follow this step by step procedures to download Kerala PSC Assistant/Auditor Shortlist 2023
- Visit Kerala PSC Official website
- Navigate to Latest Update link, which can able to see on homepage.
- Search for Kerala PSC Assistant/Auditor Shortlist 2023 (appear once released)
- Find and Click on the Link
- Check and Download the Kerala PSC Assistant/Auditor Shortlist PDF 2023
- Take a print of Kerala PSC Assistant/Auditor Shortlist 2023 for future references.
Details Mentioned on KPSC Assistant/Auditor Shortlist 2023
Following are the details that will be mentioned on the Kerala PSC Assistant/Auditor Shortlist 2023
- Post Name
- Registration Number of candidates
- Department Details
- Category Number
- Cut Off Score
- Shortlist Guidelines
- Allotment details
Kerala PSC Assistant/Auditor Shortlist 2023: Direct Link
The result is available in PDF format. Eligible candidates can check and download the Kerala PSC Assistant/Auditor Shortlist 2023 by visiting the website or the direct link given below.
Kerala PSC Assistant/Auditor Shortlist 2023: Points to Remember
- The inclusion of Registration Numbers in this list is entirely tentative, subject to review and application acceptance on an absolute basis. The presence of Registration numbers in the Probability List confers no right on the candidate to be included on the Ranked List.
- The list was created by including the number of candidates who received the highest scores in the OMR Test.
- Candidates with 43.67 (forty-three (point) six-seven) or higher scores are included in the Main list of the Probability List, and the requisite marks have been reduced to the exclusion of Supplemental Lists.
- Applicants on the Probability List must be physically present and provide original documentation for verification. The day, time, and location of the verification will be announced shortly.
- Revaluation of answer scripts is not permitted under the current system, but answer scripts may be rechecked after the Ranked List is published. Specific instructions will be included in the Ranked List for the article.
- Applicants on the Probability List who have claimed community/income-based reservation benefits must present a Community Certificate/NCLC/EWS issued by the Revenue Authority at the time of OT Verification.
- After the Ranked List is approved, a copy of the answer scripts from the OMR Test taken on December 21, 2022 will be delivered to those candidates who apply for it and pay the specified cost.
- No candidate’s OMR test script has been invalidated.
Kerala PSC Assistant/Auditor Selection Process 2023
Candidates will be hired as Secretariat Assistants by the Government Secretariat, Kerala Public Service Commission, Advocate General’s Office (Ernakulam), Local Fund Audit Department, Office of the Vigilance Tribunal, Special Judge and Inquiry Commissioner Office on a remuneration scale of Rs.27800-59400. PSC submits a single shortlist to all of these departments, and appointments are made in the order of vacancies reported. Candidates cannot choose their departments, and if they decline the offer, PSC will remove them from the rank list. The following are the eligibility requirements for taking this recruitment test:
- Education Qualification: Candidates should have completed the graduation in any stream from any UGC recognized university or its equivalent.
- Age Limit: Candidates age shall be between 18 years and 36 years. Only candidates born between January 02, 1985, and January 01, 2003 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Usual upper age limit relaxation applies to candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, and Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward communities.